d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > List Of Og Xbox Games Coming > Backwards Compatible
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Apr 12 2018 08:30am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 11 2018 10:56pm)
I never said it was bad.... but there's a difference between doing what you should be doing, and what others have already done, and "killing it". Everyone is just so complacent and content being shit on lately that even companies just rehashing old shit is considered as some great thing when it's not.

Funny how you focused on one word and took it for meaning something it didn't and focused 100% on that. Kudos to you. It makes no sense because your bias against me made you focus on something that wasn't said :rofl:

Yes... they added a limited feature that should have been included at launch (cough, it was on last gen cough), and people are praising them for finally doing a poor job of what should have been done years ago. About fucking time is the correct response. Not OMFG XBOX IS AMAZEBALLS KILLLLLLIN IT BRAH

E: And trust me, I'm aware that I'm in the minority of gamers who wants more and most people aren't like me, but I'm not content with mediocre cross-gen titles, trash exclusives and realizing that the most fun I have gaming is playing retro games remastered, on emulators, or on my old consoles. It sucks. There are some decent games here and there, but Xbox/Ps4 have both dropped the ball horrendously on this current gen and I'm just losing faith entirely in the console world.

I'm glad you guys are happy, but I hope you're at least capable of seeing things from a different perspective.

I made several different points and asked 4 questions. I have no bias, I just began asking what you were referring to as shit, then gave examples of how you might think that way. However, if you comprehended that post as a 100% biased focal view, then go for it.
Gold: 250.00
Apr 12 2018 11:03am
Quote (Noobalator @ Apr 12 2018 06:30am)
I made several different points and asked 4 questions. I have no bias, I just began asking what you were referring to as shit, then gave examples of how you might think that way. However, if you comprehended that post as a 100% biased focal view, then go for it.

Since you're apparently too special to figure this out on your own.

you already have the games, what exactly are you losing? I never said you were losing anything
Are you referring to the games on the list as "shit"? The majority of the games on this list are classics, better than 75% of the games being released today. You misunderstood me because of your bias and even after I clarified, you still can't get past it
Was that not what you were complaining about in another thread, today's games being shit? Today's games are mostly shit
Now classics being "rereleased" are shit as well cause old? Once again, not what I said lol.

So 0/4 with your brilliant line of questioning champ. :bonk:
Apr 12 2018 12:35pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 12 2018 12:03pm)
Since you're apparently too special to figure this out on your own.

you already have the games, what exactly are you losing? I never said you were losing anything
Are you referring to the games on the list as "shit"? The majority of the games on this list are classics, better than 75% of the games being released today. You misunderstood me because of your bias and even after I clarified, you still can't get past it
Was that not what you were complaining about in another thread, today's games being shit? Today's games are mostly shit
Now classics being "rereleased" are shit as well cause old? Once again, not what I said lol.

So 0/4 with your brilliant line of questioning champ. :bonk:

Oh, you got me there man.

You wonder why people continously call you out, when the majority of the time all you do is bring negativity into threads, crying about every little thing you can. I would say its just on Jsp, but I've actually played a few games of CoD with you. The entire time it was the same QQing you do here.
Gold: 394.00
Apr 12 2018 12:56pm
Tells everyone to have an open mindset and proceeds to have the most narrow minded view of everyone. You can't say that and then literally shit on someone for having their own opinion lol. But I digress there's not much sense in having a conversation with someone if they are convinced everything that comes out of there mouth is gospel and everyone else is wrong
Gold: 250.00
Apr 12 2018 12:57pm
Quote (Noobalator @ Apr 12 2018 10:35am)
Oh, you got me there man.

You wonder why people continously call you out, when the majority of the time all you do is bring negativity into threads, crying about every little thing you can. I would say its just on Jsp, but I've actually played a few games of CoD with you. The entire time it was the same QQing you do here.

Pretty sure we've never played together, and if we have, then I'm sorry that you're so forgettable.

Brings argument - No you're wrong because I say so
Okay, here's information showing how it's not wrong and that these are indeed all things already being done by other companies and that it's not that great.
You're a loser who just QQs, you suck.

You're real good at this arguing thing. I'm a realist and like I've stated multiple times already, I want more. As I've also stated too many fucking times now for you cretins, these are steps in the right direction and it's always nice seeing xbox play catch up, but nothing about playing catchup is killing it lol.

Quote (Danno_omen @ Apr 12 2018 10:56am)
Tells everyone to have an open mindset and proceeds to have the most narrow minded view of everyone. You can't say that and then literally shit on someone for having their own opinion lol. But I digress there's not much sense in having a conversation with someone if they are convinced everything that comes out of there mouth is gospel and everyone else is wrong

:bonk:

Everyone here is still under the impression that what xbox has done is groundbreaking or new, when it's not lol. Still haven't had anyone just accept that none of these things are original and none of these things should be considered as "killing it". But ya, jump on the dog-pile and go back to telling me how wrong I am when literally every single person here in disagreement with me has done nothing but show how little they know about the overall market.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Apr 12 2018 01:01pm
Gold: 394.00
Apr 12 2018 01:22pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 12 2018 02:57pm)
Pretty sure we've never played together, and if we have, then I'm sorry that you're so forgettable.

Brings argument - No you're wrong because I say so
Okay, here's information showing how it's not wrong and that these are indeed all things already being done by other companies and that it's not that great.
You're a loser who just QQs, you suck.

You're real good at this arguing thing. I'm a realist and like I've stated multiple times already, I want more. As I've also stated too many fucking times now for you cretins, these are steps in the right direction and it's always nice seeing xbox play catch up, but nothing about playing catchup is killing it lol.

:bonk:

Everyone here is still under the impression that what xbox has done is groundbreaking or new, when it's not lol. Still haven't had anyone just accept that none of these things are original and none of these things should be considered as "killing it". But ya, jump on the dog-pile and go back to telling me how wrong I am when literally every single person here in disagreement with me has done nothing but show how little they know about the overall market.

Considering my original comment to you was essentially agreeing that they aren't killing it, but still doing good things to help change the narrative I guess I don't know what to tell you. You're entire argument to me was that PlayStation has had PS now forever, which your not wrong they have but is completely different from what Xbox is doing. Can I play PlayStation exclusives on day 1 through PlayStation now? Don't think so. I can with gamepass. If I don't wanna pay the $10 or whatever ps now costs these days can I play PS3 or ps2 games on it? Didn't think so. Your saying Microsoft is greedy for giving things like that even though it's literally free compared to having to pay for it on PlayStation. If I own the 360 game I can play it. No fee no nothing.

If Microsoft can manage to get back to making exclusives then they would become the better console. The games are the most important thing to most, and as nice as things like backwards compatibility and gamepass are, even though i don't subscribe to it and rarely use backwards comp, I'd still rather have god of war and uncharted type games coming exclusively to Xbox. I have the better xonsokebfromma technical standpoint, and as much as I enjoy all the third party games on it, they have no chance of catching up and gaining momentum for next gen until they get the exclusives. Sea of thieves is a very unique game that is a ton of fun with friends and I'm sure ststebof decay next month will be the same way. But compared To things like god of war and horizon, they fall way behind still.

Gold: 5.00
Apr 12 2018 02:36pm
Quote (Lunarcry @ Apr 11 2018 05:34pm)
Rereleasing already done games is part of killing it. Like how they are adding exclusives on launchday to the gamepass. Bet you think thats weaksauce aswell?
And how is this an easy way out to get people playing shit? If I can play games like conker and hopefully timesplitters in the future for no extra charge, not sure what the downside would be, except reliving epic classics on a nextgen console :/

Been dieing to play some timesplitters again. Game was well ahead of its time imo.
Apr 12 2018 03:50pm
Quote (ouefnut @ Apr 12 2018 03:36pm)
Been dieing to play some timesplitters again. Game was well ahead of its time imo.

Was a true successor to Goldeneye.
Gold: 19,705.69
Apr 12 2018 11:06pm
Spyro and crash bandicoot series coming to xbox one remastered :drool:
Gold: 300.00
Apr 13 2018 12:15am
conkers tho :thumbsup:
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll