d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Iso A Couple Different Things
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2018 09:11pm
hello, looking for a small generic banner, little 20x20px icons, and other small things to use.
I will provide you with exact renders, as much detail as possible, and ofcourse no bs attitude.
I dont have ps anymore and dont feel like paying for it or torrenting it.

Please lmk if you would be interested. It is very simple work and I will gladly overpay.
Toss me a pm and I can toss you the details. Im tired of random horrible work being submitted to the thread without even informing the OP that youre working on it, and then have the audacity to ask for payment for it. (looking at you graphicals)

I am posting like this because i already know the caliber of peoples works here but i am not sure who is active anymore, but i will respond to those that produce quality content.
Warn: 10%
Apr 8 2018 12:06pm
Quote (Venue @ Apr 7 2018 08:11pm)
hello, looking for a small generic banner, little 20x20px icons, and other small things to use.
I will provide you with exact renders, as much detail as possible, and ofcourse no bs attitude.
I dont have ps anymore and dont feel like paying for it or torrenting it.

Please lmk if you would be interested. It is very simple work and I will gladly overpay.
Toss me a pm and I can toss you the details. Im tired of random horrible work being submitted to the thread without even informing the OP that youre working on it, and then have the audacity to ask for payment for it. (looking at you graphicals)

I am posting like this because i already know the caliber of peoples works here but i am not sure who is active anymore, but i will respond to those that produce quality content.

why bring my name into this, i haven't attempted a job for you in months as you hardly pay anything for work completed and dodge most peoples pms, leave me name our of you're vocabulary.

also PMing someone for graphic requests is technically against the forum rules if you haven't posted youre work in the topic first, also this is an illegal trade as youre not offering any fg amount as per usual, and youre not providing any of the photos in the topic, everythings private with you, which is shady like you, hence why most of your topics just sit and get ignored. Wont be replying to this as I lose braincells when dealing with this forums drama.

This post was edited by Graphicals on Apr 8 2018 12:14pm
Apr 8 2018 12:20pm
If you deem me worthy, I'd be interested in giving it a shot :)
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
Apr 8 2018 12:49pm
Sorry Venue but you have reputation of being a time waster, out of 3 graphic requests Ive started for you with progress you said you where happy with you never contacted me back despite promising to do so instead opting to buy a premade sig.
Waste of time.

Warn: 10%
Apr 8 2018 12:50pm
Quote (Tyxo @ Apr 8 2018 11:49am)
Sorry Venue but you have reputation of being a time waster, out of 3 graphic requests Ive started for you with progress you said you where happy with you never contacted me back despite promising to do so instead opting to buy a premade sig.
Waste of time.

^^^^
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll