d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Sarms
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2018 09:05am
Quote (Lilpals @ 7 Apr 2018 23:36)
Sarms have 90% lower side effects and also can be used post cycle to maintain results before going on again.

Rad 140 : 10:90 ratio of risk agains liver and test 90:100

SARMS have lower sides? You are aware even on SARMS, they are suppressive, correct? You still have to run a PCT unless you are on a cruise dose, and/or don't care about your boys working correctly for the rest of your life. Also, not all AAS are liver toxic, only a small percentage of them, and with the correct RESEARCH, you will learn that the liver-toxicity is minimal at best, providing you cycle correctly.

For the money you are most likely going to spend, do your homework and look into other alternatives. They are out there.

I've said it before, and I will say it again, harm reduction is key.

Since you are obviously either building a cycle, or coming off of one, what did/are you on? What does your PCT look like? HCG included? What esters?
Apr 7 2018 09:28am
Done:
Test Prop running 1cc every two days
Masteron Prop running 1cc every two days
Cardarine 30mg/day
Did not use any aromasin since masteron is anti aromatize

Post cycle : clomid + 5000 UI injcs + clomids
sarms cardarine as low dose to keep results at a low dose .3 ML per day and .3 ml of Mk

Apr 7 2018 09:31am
Quote (Lilpals @ Apr 7 2018 11:28am)
Done:
Cardarine 30mg/day

sarms cardarine as low dose to keep results at a low dose .3 ML per day and .3 ml of Mk

Edit: runned cycle for 4 months , no side effects, results are sick and rebound is good on PCT
Apr 7 2018 10:07am
Quote (Lilpals @ 8 Apr 2018 00:31)
Edit: runned cycle for 4 months , no side effects, results are sick and rebound is good on PCT

So you ran a cutting cycle? And I hope you didn't run the Mast for 16 weeks, 8 weeks is good, 10 stretching it.

What were you bloods like? Your E2 shouldn't have been too bad, but I would DEFINITELY be concerned for LDL levels being on Mast for so long (if you ran it 16 weeks). I would highly suggest getting some bloods drawn ASAP to see where you stand in terms of LDL / HDL, your numbers may be extremely high at this point.

How are you running the Clomid? The HCG is spot on,
MK still increases your E2, just not crazy. I would still be concerned with E2 being high.

In all reality, run your PCT and lets your boys get back to normal. You REALLY need to let your body rest after a long cycle.
Gold: 1,803.00
Apr 12 2018 11:07am
Quote (Lilpals @ Apr 7 2018 10:28am)
Done:
Cardarine 30mg/day

I love when people assume everything is dosed at the same potency :wallbash:

Op: bare minimum you’d need to run hcg to keep your natty t levels high with the seams which suppress your testosterone levels. Suppressed natural t levels can be horrific for some.

This post was edited by tommyd323 on Apr 12 2018 11:13am
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll