d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Debate Over - Conor 100% Goat And God Now
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.00
Apr 6 2018 02:59pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Apr 6 2018 06:30am)

think hes trying to ask why u dodged this thread basically ~

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78476475&f=241&p=529850064#p529850064
Gold: 0.00
Apr 6 2018 04:43pm
i was challenging them to a duel and they locked my thread

np i killed all idiots here all my postes dodged
Apr 6 2018 04:44pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Apr 6 2018 06:43pm)
i was challenging them to a duel and they locked my thread

np i killed all idiots here all my postes dodged

your posts reek of desperation

the final cries from a sinking ship
Apr 7 2018 02:34pm
Quote (devilslayer @ Apr 7 2018 12:44am)
your posts reek of desperation

the final cries from a sinking ship

you are stealing lines from some copycat MMO game to flame a person on the internet
Apr 17 2018 10:25am
Conor is the god of mma because When McGregor was twelve years old, he began boxing at Crumlin Boxing Club under two-time Olympian Phil Sutcliffe. It was here where he laid the foundations to his striking ability, training with fighters such as Dean Byrne and Jamie Kavanagh, both of whom went on to train at Wild Card Gym under Freddie Roach. Kavanagh recalls McGregor as "a game kind of boxer. He was very game. He loved to fight. But he was also very strong – he could seriously bang." McGregor would eventually become an All-Ireland champion at youth level, but his attention began to turn towards other martial arts when he was about sixteen. Despite this, and his family moving to West Dublin, McGregor continued boxing. He has regularly sparred at Celtic Warrior Gym, Blanchardstown, which has been home to boxers such as Gary O'Sullivan and Frank Buglioni. Head coach Packie Collins, brother of Steve, commented "he comes down here and he can hold his own with world champions." He continued "I won’t name names but, the last time he was up here a very good boxer of ours couldn’t make head nor tail of what Conor was doing. He has what appears like a kind of chopping movement when he strikes and he doesn’t use a traditional stance, so this guy just couldn’t time him at all.

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on Apr 17 2018 10:25am
Apr 17 2018 10:35am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Apr 17 2018 12:25pm)
Conor is the god of mma because When McGregor was twelve years old, he began boxing at Crumlin Boxing Club under two-time Olympian Phil Sutcliffe. It was here where he laid the foundations to his striking ability, training with fighters such as Dean Byrne and Jamie Kavanagh, both of whom went on to train at Wild Card Gym under Freddie Roach. Kavanagh recalls McGregor as "a game kind of boxer. He was very game. He loved to fight. But he was also very strong – he could seriously bang." McGregor would eventually become an All-Ireland champion at youth level, but his attention began to turn towards other martial arts when he was about sixteen. Despite this, and his family moving to West Dublin, McGregor continued boxing. He has regularly sparred at Celtic Warrior Gym, Blanchardstown, which has been home to boxers such as Gary O'Sullivan and Frank Buglioni. Head coach Packie Collins, brother of Steve, commented "he comes down here and he can hold his own with world champions." He continued "I won’t name names but, the last time he was up here a very good boxer of ours couldn’t make head nor tail of what Conor was doing. He has what appears like a kind of chopping movement when he strikes and he doesn’t use a traditional stance, so this guy just couldn’t time him at all.

Didnt read that diarrhea post
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll