d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Ice Shot Or Shrapnel Shot > With Limited Gear
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Apr 6 2018 06:20am
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ 6 Apr 2018 14:18)
I don't got time, srry

of course you do have plenty of free time to do it, now do
Gold: 2,600.00
Apr 6 2018 06:21am
Quote (Robiz @ Apr 6 2018 02:00pm)
As you clearly referenced the SA forums how about you follow my previous advice and check there if I’ve been accused of scamming before judging? There are no such accusations thus no pending scammer tag. Before you start throwing shit and accusing people at least do some kind of background / fact check. “I assumed” won’t get you far

Was also thinking of a Lioneye, is there any place reliable to farm the cards for lioneye items? I assume I could add the base to my chanceable item list and try my luck on chance orbs too while at it :)
Thanks again for your input, I appreciate it!

you could try to farm The Lion cards in Gorge. Drops pretty reliably and has a chance to give you Lioneye's Fall aswell which would be insane! Dont know other zones where that card drops, though. wiki says only gorge
Gold: Locked
Apr 6 2018 06:45am
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ 6 Apr 2018 14:14)
[URL=http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78452438&f=250]http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78452438&f=250[/URL]

For example, user is only locked, but not given a scammer tag. Want me to sift through the SA forum and find thousands of more topics for you?

If I see a "Gold: Locked" it's more than reasonable to assume that person is a scammer.

The user is locked AND has a SA filed against him with a verdict pending from moderators.
Again you are referencing the SA forum. As I’ve already stated, there are no SA made against me so I’d suggest you drop trying to make me look like a scammer.
It would take a maximum of 1 minute to quickly glance through the first 4 pages to see if my name is referenced in any SA done lately.
Instead you spent probably 5 minutes spewing your toxic in this topic trying to make me seem like a scammer.
Prior name calling at least get those facts straight.

Quote (Jampsodi @ 6 Apr 2018 14:21)
you could try to farm The Lion cards in Gorge. Drops pretty reliably and has a chance to give you Lioneye's Fall aswell which would be insane! Dont know other zones where that card drops, though. wiki says only gorge

Oh crap, ok, so gorge farming it is, hope I can map sustain...
Thanks again. Will add imperial bow to loot table of chanceable items too.
Gold: 90.58
Apr 6 2018 06:48am
Quote (Robiz @ Apr 6 2018 04:45am)
The user is locked AND has a SA filed against him with a verdict pending from moderators.
Again you are referencing the SA forum. As I’ve already stated, there are no SA made against me so I’d suggest you drop trying to make me look like a scammer.
It would take a maximum of 1 minute to quickly glance through the first 4 pages to see if my name is referenced in any SA done lately.
Instead you spent probably 5 minutes spewing your toxic in this topic trying to make me seem like a scammer.
Prior name calling at least get those facts straight.

Oh crap, ok, so gorge farming it is, hope I can map sustain...
Thanks again. Will add imperial bow to loot table of chanceable items too.

Not quite right. The moderator already replied to that thread, and said he was a scammer. There are thousands of topics like that.

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Apr 6 2018 06:51am
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll