d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Ice Shot Or Shrapnel Shot > With Limited Gear
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 90.58
Apr 6 2018 04:22am
Quote (Jampsodi @ Apr 6 2018 02:16am)
oh you're right, since HC SSF ain't hard enough, he should probably go with crude bow+burning arrow. sorry

There you go. Now we're talking

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Apr 6 2018 04:22am
Gold: Locked
Apr 6 2018 05:23am
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ 6 Apr 2018 12:07)
You do know there are ways to be payback your scams right?

First of all the fact I’m locked does not have anything to do with the question in this topic so cut the spam.

Second of all, please show me a scammer accusation against me. You will find none. There are many other reasons a user can have their gold locked.

So far you’ve contributed with absolutely zero to the subject discussed in this topic.

Quote (Jampsodi @ 6 Apr 2018 12:12)
try out both and see which one you like more, Ice shot has freeze so it's more defensive.

I feel like the gear is pretty much the same for both shrapnel and ice shot so it's your choice really, you just gotta try them out

I'd go with deadeye, you get a bunch of evasion, free accuracy and alot of dmg.

chin sol is great swap for single target, just make it 5-link and put barrage in there and swap on bosses

Thank you for valuable input.
I’ve got a spare jewelers touch so I could make it 5L.
Or am I better off with a 5L clear and a 6L single target?

I’d assume I’m going Jade+Stibnite+Diamond on flasks?

Boots gloves and helm rares with life and res until i get a good unique.

Any way to target farm beasts to make unique quivers/bows?
I’ll do some googling on that when I’m home from work...
Apr 6 2018 05:28am
Quote (Robiz @ Apr 6 2018 03:23am)
First of all the fact I’m locked does not have anything to do with the question in this topic so cut the spam.

Second of all, please show me a scammer accusation against me. You will find none. There are many other reasons a user can have their gold locked.

So far you’ve contributed with absolutely zero to the subject discussed in this topic.

Last time I checked, moderators in the SA forum say "TAG REQUESTED" and the user get's locked. So, it's more than reasonable to assume you are a scammer.

"ar you’ve contributed with absolutely zero to the subject discussed in this topic."'

Wrong, I said Ice Shot is better.

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Apr 6 2018 05:30am
Gold: 13.38
Apr 6 2018 05:44am
then he would get a scammer tag not just gold locked, get your shit straight

shrapnel with 2 treshhold jewels is rly nice
Gold: 2,600.00
Apr 6 2018 05:47am
Quote (Robiz @ Apr 6 2018 01:23pm)

oh right, if you have tabula, you can put barrage in there and 5-link clear should be enough. Yeah, jade+stibnite+diamond+onslaught flask seems good

I'd recommend trying to craft somewhat decent rare bow and use that until you get yourself a Lioneye's Glare. That's pretty common and good bow even for endgame. Try with alts, beasts whatever, shouldnt be that hard
Apr 6 2018 05:52am
Quote (the_claw @ Apr 6 2018 03:44am)
then he would get a scammer tag not just gold locked, get your shit straight

shrapnel with 2 treshhold jewels is rly nice

Wrong. Sometimes the scammer tags are not given out immediately and they are just locked.

Keep on spreading misinformation though, +1
Gold: Locked
Apr 6 2018 06:00am
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ 6 Apr 2018 13:28)
Last time I checked, moderators in the SA forum say "TAG REQUESTED" and the user get's locked. So, it's more than reasonable to assume you are a scammer.

"ar you’ve contributed with absolutely zero to the subject discussed in this topic."'

Wrong, I said Ice Shot is better.

As you clearly referenced the SA forums how about you follow my previous advice and check there if I’ve been accused of scamming before judging? There are no such accusations thus no pending scammer tag. Before you start throwing shit and accusing people at least do some kind of background / fact check. “I assumed” won’t get you far

Quote (Jampsodi @ 6 Apr 2018 13:47)
oh right, if you have tabula, you can put barrage in there and 5-link clear should be enough. Yeah, jade+stibnite+diamond+onslaught flask seems good

I'd recommend trying to craft somewhat decent rare bow and use that until you get yourself a Lioneye's Glare. That's pretty common and good bow even for endgame. Try with alts, beasts whatever, shouldnt be that hard

Was also thinking of a Lioneye, is there any place reliable to farm the cards for lioneye items? I assume I could add the base to my chanceable item list and try my luck on chance orbs too while at it :)
Thanks again for your input, I appreciate it!
Apr 6 2018 06:14am
Quote (Robiz @ Apr 6 2018 04:00am)
As you clearly referenced the SA forums how about you follow my previous advice and check there if I’ve been accused of scamming before judging? There are no such accusations thus no pending scammer tag. Before you start throwing shit and accusing people at least do some kind of background / fact check. “I assumed” won’t get you far

Was also thinking of a Lioneye, is there any place reliable to farm the cards for lioneye items? I assume I could add the base to my chanceable item list and try my luck on chance orbs too while at it :)
Thanks again for your input, I appreciate it!

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78452438&f=250

For example, user is only locked, but not given a scammer tag. Want me to sift through the SA forum and find thousands of more topics for you?

If I see a "Gold: Locked" it's more than reasonable to assume that person is a scammer.

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Apr 6 2018 06:14am
Gold: 2.00
Apr 6 2018 06:18am
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ 6 Apr 2018 14:14)
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78452438&f=250

For example, user is only locked, but not given a scammer tag. Want me to sift through the SA forum and find thousands of more topics for you?

If I see a "Gold: Locked" it's more than reasonable to assume that person is a scammer.

yes please do
you have 20 minutes
Apr 6 2018 06:18am
Quote (Majini @ Apr 6 2018 04:18am)
yes please do
you have 20 minutes

I don't got time, srry
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll