d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > ArcheAge > Downloading Archage > Never Played It. Joining New Server
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 170.00
Apr 5 2018 11:12am
heya, if someone want to join me on my nub adventures today on the new servers lmk :P

Apr 6 2018 11:06am
so, after playing it for about 4-5h (this morning, i had a 3h queue yesturday on freshstart and i just gave up and went to sleep)

I can say this game isn't worth playing in 2018. I mean... if you played it before and have nostalgia or something then sure, ok . If you're looking for a new mmorpg to play tho this one will most likely be a huge deception. You cannot really compete in this game unless you nolife it 10h+ a day (not on 1 account tho, no nooo you need to nolife it on atleast 4-5accounts at once to abuse the labor system).

OR you can p2w, i mean the really bad kind of p2w, not some sort of premium subscription or pet/gear bonus etc, no i mean litterally money= gold built into the game. I guess thats all fine for some people but i was told by my BDO guild/alliance that archeage wasnt worth my time and they were right. Even the combat system is clunky and unresponsive it really feelsbadman :/
Gold: 0.00
Apr 6 2018 11:15am
It's very P2W as you say you need to multibox lots of accounts or spend lots of $$$. I'm playing the fresh start as I have lots of experience playing it years ago, best you wait for Bless imo.
Apr 6 2018 05:23pm
Quote (Jianto @ Apr 6 2018 12:15pm)
It's very P2W as you say you need to multibox lots of accounts or spend lots of $$$. I'm playing the fresh start as I have lots of experience playing it years ago, best you wait for Bless imo.

i've been told by people that played bless a while ago in alpha or korean version that it was the same p2w mmo format as archeage and shit... guess ill stick to BDO and pubg ^^
Gold: 0.00
Apr 17 2018 08:47pm
It's veteran friendly and has a huge learning curve.
That's why it's hard for some to enjoy it.
Once you understand that there's not really anyway to progress without joining a guild and learning about the game instead of bitching, you'll never progress.
You can't play the game for 4 hours and expect to be the shit.
This game takes time and dedication no matter if you're p2w or f2p.

You level up proficiency and spend labor to earn silver per labor, you can't just make a fortune is a day.
Apex is the most important thing to spend gold on as a f2p or spend $10 bucks to have patron from the beginning.
Once you have patron and hit level 30, you can place an 8x8 farm and start making silver per labor.

This is basic info for most, but maybe it'll help you understand that there's a lot more than you probably see on the surface.
This is why the fresh start server doesn't have all the content and the cap is at 50 for a month or so.
It's to allow a steady amount of new players enough time to understand the game and start being part of the economy.

If anyone requires advice, feel free to contact me via PM.
Go Back To ArcheAge Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll