d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Transgenderism Is Not A Real Thing > Right
Prev145678Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Apr 5 2018 02:11pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Apr 5 2018 01:44pm)
Why would I ever be tolerant of people like you? No. I want people like you to die; or, at the very least, to cease breeding and perish as an ethnic group (alternatively, your women breeding with black men and rejecting men like you would also be acceptable). I am tolerant of harmless individual choices that people make about themselves. I am not tolerant of pathetic degenerates such as yourself.

Yes, I am a communist. Which, to be honest, has moderated my opinion of you. If I were a capitalist, I would be focusing on your lack of intrinsic value to society and the fact that your death would be an economic net positive. If you were a capitalist, you would kill yourself for the market. It would be the only solution that could possibly be in line with your values, if they can be called that.

here it is folks, this is how leftist extremists actually think & feel

LOL
Gold: 10.77
Apr 5 2018 02:13pm
Quote (Clarkson @ Apr 5 2018 01:11pm)
here it is folks, this is how leftist extremists actually think & feel

LOL

Do you think you're being clever simply quoting something I already took ownership over?

I agree with what I said or I would not have said it. You aren't worthless; your life is nothing but debt. Negative social value, negative economic value. Every breath you take wastes a breath that a human being could be taking instead.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Apr 5 2018 02:13pm
Apr 5 2018 02:14pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Apr 5 2018 02:13pm)
Do you think you're being clever simply quoting something I already took ownership over?

I agree with what I said or I would not have said it. You aren't worthless; your life is nothing but debt. Negative social value, negative economic value. Every breath you take wastes a breath that a human being could be taking instead.

lol
Gold: 3.33
Apr 5 2018 02:14pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 5 2018 02:08pm)
so ink is right?

Yes but it's a condition, like scoliosis, dermatophagia, or down syndrome.

I'm reasonably certain most individuals with Klinefelter syndrome would either like their extra X chromosome removed, or their extra Y chromosome removed so they might have a less frustrating life.
Gold: 2,489.69
Apr 5 2018 02:15pm
lets go easy on him guys, i think we all remember our first 100 posts in PARD where we assumed that someone was taking us seriously and enjoyed the content we brought to the table.

they just dont usually come with the word THIEF tattooed to their forehead :rofl:

Quote (FGdumpster @ Apr 5 2018 02:14pm)
Yes but it's a condition, like scoliosis, dermatophagia, or down syndrome.

I'm reasonably certain most individuals with Klinefelter syndrome would either like their extra X chromosome removed, or their extra Y chromosome removed so they might have a less frustrating life.

so if the treatment for a trans person to have a less frustrating life is to be called a pronoun they like and pee where they want is that acceptable?

This post was edited by thesnipa on Apr 5 2018 02:16pm
Apr 5 2018 02:16pm
Quote (Clarkson @ Apr 5 2018 01:14pm)
lol

Your lols are getting smaller over time. You won't admit it on the internet, but you look at yourself in the mirror and see someone you dislike. You feel anxiety every day. You put on fronts to allow you to interact with society, hoping they don't really see you for what you know yourself to be. Because if they did, you know that every single soul you have ever interacted with would reject you. Because you aren't worth anyone's love, not even your own.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Apr 5 2018 02:16pm
Apr 5 2018 02:16pm
i'm so thankful that leftists like you people abort their unborn children
please please please stick to your values, peasants
Gold: 2,489.69
Apr 5 2018 02:19pm
Quote (Clarkson @ Apr 5 2018 02:16pm)

now you're recycling bad comebacks across threads? please stick to that.
Gold: 3.33
Apr 5 2018 02:20pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 5 2018 02:15pm)
so if the treatment for a trans person to have a less frustrating life is to be called a pronoun they like and pee where they want is that acceptable?

I don't have any problem with FTM (female to male) trans using men's restrooms. For MTF, if you still have a dick, I think you should use the male restroom. If you've had it chopped off, the female restroom seems fine.

Of course this is an ideal scenario. Determining who does/doesn't have a dick is a cumbersome task.

This post was edited by FGdumpster on Apr 5 2018 02:21pm
Apr 5 2018 02:21pm
Quote (Clarkson @ Apr 5 2018 01:16pm)

Peasant? I am worth a great deal more than you. That's the irony here. Everything about you is noxious, and you will never be successful. So you try to cut others down in order to feel like you are standing tall. But it only works among the weak imbeciles who populate your pathetic little world. In reality, you are little more than cockroaches crawling over other piles of cockroaches hoping you can find a bloated rotting corpse to feast on, or at least some fecal matter to keep you alive for one more day.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev145678Next
Closed New Topic New Poll