d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Iso Avatar/twitch Buttons/overlay Etc. > O: Fg
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 93.00
Mar 31 2018 12:08pm
Looking for someone to make some twitch buttons for my channel ( https://www.twitch.tv/jabbyg ) and maybe a minimalist overlay depending on price.

I'd also like an avatar to use on Twitch/Twitter/Instagram/D2jsp etc.

Colors:

I like the color of the moon in my banner, but am very open to different ideas for color schemes.
Biggest concern is that the colors match/compliment each other (not meaning all in orange or yellow scale).

Buttons/Twitch Panels:

For now I am looking for:

Donate
Twitter
Instagram
Specs
About Me

I was thinking some sort of 3-D lettering would look nice, and incorporate the theme of my banner into it somehow, maybe the silhouette of trees/mountains etc.
Really open to interpretation.

As lame or cliche as it may sound, I'd like it to look 'clean' or 'crisp', grabs your attention and stands out, but is not overbearing.

I do not know the size specifications necessary, I trust the designer has an inkling for what is appropriate/necessary.

Please post examples of your work / ideas / price and any further information you may need from me.

Link to current banner: https://imgur.com/fCcYLFx

This post was edited by JabbyG on Mar 31 2018 12:09pm
Apr 1 2018 07:47am
Someone out there wants my FG right!?

If any clarification is needed let me know
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
Apr 1 2018 08:34am
Prices I usually charge for Twitch work -
5-8 buttons 500fg
overlay - depends more customs ones could go between 3-4k forum gold, simple ones 500-750

Other things - such as offline screen, custom background, camera overlay available as well in the range of 500-750fg per request.
If you are ok with the price ranges Ive listed pm me I can show you examples of previous work. payment obv after job is done and you are satisfied but I am not going to rush trying to compete against anyone.

Apr 1 2018 03:39pm
Quote (Tyxo @ Apr 1 2018 10:34am)
Prices I usually charge for Twitch work -
5-8 buttons 500fg
overlay - depends more customs ones could go between 3-4k forum gold, simple ones 500-750

Other things - such as offline screen, custom background, camera overlay available as well in the range of 500-750fg per request.
If you are ok with the price ranges Ive listed pm me I can show you examples of previous work. payment obv after job is done and you are satisfied but I am not going to rush trying to compete against anyone.

PM'd ya about seeing your work brother thank you.
Apr 2 2018 10:45am
Quote (JabbyG @ Apr 1 2018 05:39pm)
PM'd ya about seeing your work brother thank you.

PM'd

But still iso. Would like sooner rather than later.
Apr 7 2018 07:05pm
Quote (JabbyG @ Mar 31 2018 02:08pm)
Looking for someone to make some twitch buttons for my channel ( https://www.twitch.tv/jabbyg ) and maybe a minimalist overlay depending on price.

I'd also like an avatar to use on Twitch/Twitter/Instagram/D2jsp etc.

Colors:

I like the color of the moon in my banner, but am very open to different ideas for color schemes.
Biggest concern is that the colors match/compliment each other (not meaning all in orange or yellow scale).

Buttons/Twitch Panels:

For now I am looking for:

Donate
Twitter
Instagram
Specs
About Me

I was thinking some sort of 3-D lettering would look nice, and incorporate the theme of my banner into it somehow, maybe the silhouette of trees/mountains etc.
Really open to interpretation.

As lame or cliche as it may sound, I'd like it to look 'clean' or 'crisp', grabs your attention and stands out, but is not overbearing.

I do not know the size specifications necessary, I trust the designer has an inkling for what is appropriate/necessary.

Please post examples of your work / ideas / price and any further information you may need from me.

Link to current banner: https://imgur.com/fCcYLFx

Bump, still iso. PM me with any questions.
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll