Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.70
May 17 2018 02:15pm
fucking cliffhangers
Gold: 29.00
May 17 2018 02:44pm
what a dick thing to do.
made him look afraid to lose the fight by winning that way.
May 17 2018 03:08pm
Quote (Dragonox @ May 17 2018 08:44pm)
what a dick thing to do.
made him look afraid to lose the fight by winning that way.

yep.... he is scared of joe, cause he knows joe would win

but it also makes joe look like a pussy to the public now... hopefully he gets to fight him in the next ep

This post was edited by Warlock316 on May 17 2018 03:09pm
May 24 2018 02:19pm
boom!

cant wait for that match
May 24 2018 06:59pm
that look he gave his sister after she announced they'll fight.
man was he pissed. lol

also couldn't help but notice that guy they pressured for info eyeing up the kid as he was brought in.
i guess he must have worked with the kids parents and recognized him?

This post was edited by Dragonox on May 24 2018 07:00pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 24 2018 09:38pm
Quote (Dragonox @ May 24 2018 05:59pm)
that look he gave his sister after she announced they'll fight.
man was he pissed. lol

also couldn't help but notice that guy they pressured for info eyeing up the kid as he was brought in.
i guess he must have worked with the kids parents and recognized him?

Figured he was just giving him a "What the fuck is a little kid doing in a shady place like this" look. I mean, if you're being drug into the back of some mobsters bar to presumably have your fingers broken, does it make sense to see some 8 year old playing on a hand-held game as you walk in? Not really lol.

That look from the brother was legit. Obviously Joe will win, but it was amazing how it all went down. I'm hyped as fuck for next weeks episode. I'm also hyped to see Yuri fight Pepe, that should be brutal. Of course they're having scrappy under-dog Joe fight the behemoth of a man Burroughs who's clearly like a british aristocrat, or from that class. Should be pretty entertaining. Still wondering if Joe will end up losing to Yuri, but it should be an entertaining ride regardless.
May 24 2018 11:10pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 24 2018 09:38pm)
Figured he was just giving him a "What the fuck is a little kid doing in a shady place like this" look. I mean, if you're being drug into the back of some mobsters bar to presumably have your fingers broken, does it make sense to see some 8 year old playing on a hand-held game as you walk in? Not really lol.

That look from the brother was legit. Obviously Joe will win, but it was amazing how it all went down. I'm hyped as fuck for next weeks episode. I'm also hyped to see Yuri fight Pepe, that should be brutal. Of course they're having scrappy under-dog Joe fight the behemoth of a man Burroughs who's clearly like a british aristocrat, or from that class. Should be pretty entertaining. Still wondering if Joe will end up losing to Yuri, but it should be an entertaining ride regardless.

well they live in a slum town, it's more normal to see shit you otherwise definitely wouldn't see in the city. (like how he was stealing shit with his friends to sell for drugs before he met Nanbu/Joe)
It looked a lot more than just a questionable glance, he was fixated on him.
Nanbu even seemed to notice.
otherwise that scene would have been pretty pointless and could have been cut, but then again it could have been filler too.

also pretty sure that guy and the kids parents were in the same line of business with Shirato too (gear development/research or whatever)

This post was edited by Dragonox on May 24 2018 11:15pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 24 2018 11:53pm
I'd be inclined to agree with you in a normal anime since they constantly make the smallest of things into entire storylines, but I don't feel that's the case here. Megalo Box is going to be 13 episodes long, and as far as I can tell, that's it. Weird foreshadowing involving the kids familt and some random guy doesn't make a whole lot of sense if we've got got 4 more episodes and 3 more fights to get through.

I could be WAYYY wrong ofc, but it just seemed like a nothing thing to me. Only time will tell ofc.
May 25 2018 12:14am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 24 2018 11:53pm)
I'd be inclined to agree with you in a normal anime since they constantly make the smallest of things into entire storylines, but I don't feel that's the case here. Megalo Box is going to be 13 episodes long, and as far as I can tell, that's it. Weird foreshadowing involving the kids familt and some random guy doesn't make a whole lot of sense if we've got got 4 more episodes and 3 more fights to get through.

I could be WAYYY wrong ofc, but it just seemed like a nothing thing to me. Only time will tell ofc.

true, there's definitely not many eps left.

though i still feel like they'll touch on the kids story.
that's why he pushed so hard to get into the group in the first place, it had something to do with his parents.
just so happened he was good with gears too, likely because of the work his parents did.

i dunno if he's trying to figure something out or just trying to do something to prove himself, but i feel like it'll be brought up eventually.
May 31 2018 08:11pm
i had a feeling that was plan from the start with mob boss guy since he agreed to the whole Megalonia thing.
Joe's prob gonna be told to throw the fight so they can make big money just like his underground fights
of course that's likely not how it's going to play out.

This post was edited by Dragonox on May 31 2018 08:13pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll