d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Devastated, Lost, Confused > Life Wrecking
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,495.80
Apr 29 2018 08:40am
Quote (Beowulf @ Mar 30 2018 07:57am)
Fuck Cancer

This
Gold: 12,916.00
Warn: 30%
May 4 2018 11:43am
well which type is it :cry: ?
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2018 01:21am
I have lost a few to Cancer and understand where you are coming from. Only thing is to keep pushing and like you said stay positive. Your family will be in our thoughts.
May 5 2018 03:26am
i dont wanna sound mean, but im starting to think someone lied to someone here :unsure: either she to you, or you to us :wacko: ive been in medicine for like 10 years and have never seen a young person die from a thyroid cancer :wacko: i mean yeah it happens, but it doesnt really :unsure:
Gold: 19,050.24
May 5 2018 03:29am
Quote (Snyft2 @ 5 May 2018 04:26)
i dont wanna sound mean, but im starting to think someone lied to someone here :unsure: either she to you, or you to us :wacko: ive been in medicine for like 10 years and have never seen a young person die from a thyroid cancer :wacko: i mean yeah it happens, but it doesnt really :unsure:

I just keep forgetting to ask her the type. last week they said its going well but they need to take breaks every 8 weeks so that she doesnt react to the other medecine like she did 2 months ago

i don't know ANYTHING in this type of situation. but what i do know is, no one is lying and it take that extremely personal.

This post was edited by Darkholder03 on May 5 2018 03:30am
May 5 2018 04:19am
Quote (Darkholder03 @ May 5 2018 11:29am)
I just keep forgetting to ask her the type. last week they said its going well but they need to take breaks every 8 weeks so that she doesnt react to the other medecine like she did 2 months ago

i don't know ANYTHING in this type of situation. but what i do know is, no one is lying and it take that extremely personal.

awww dont take it personal, im just trying to help :( im a doctor, a doctor has to have in mind that a patient might be lying, they do for various reasons and its a lot more common than you might think :wacko: !

what i do find weird is this: histological type is the most important thing for the prognosis of thyroid cancer that a patient can easily find out, its kinda weird to forget to ask that :wacko: you are probably telling the truth because some types of thyroid cancer are linked to celiac disease, but since there is the highest probability that its papillary (which is the easiest treatable cancer of them all), you should be rushing to know the type! not knowing anything in this case is weird, people usually swarm us with papers and ask about what everything on them means :wacko: ask about the type, grading, drugs shes using (what you mentioned sounds like chemo, thats rare in thyroid cancers as well)
Gold: 679.80
May 8 2018 11:59am
I don't know if this is good advice but what I would do is to spend as much time with her as possible. Have some laughs together, try to enjoy what is left out of her life.

There are a lot of relationships that don't always last forever. Our parents, friends, pets, other family members. What really matters is that she is available here and now. Your time with her might not last as long as you would want it to. But its OK. Make the most out of now, because in the future there will be pleasant memories that will stick with you forever. Focus on making pleasant memories with her.

Please make the choice to be strong at this very moment. Think about what you can control and what you cannot. You may or may not be able to control her fate, but you can choose what you make out of it!
Gold: 19,050.24
May 9 2018 05:01am
Quote (desertwolf @ 8 May 2018 12:59)
I don't know if this is good advice but what I would do is to spend as much time with her as possible. Have some laughs together, try to enjoy what is left out of her life.

There are a lot of relationships that don't always last forever. Our parents, friends, pets, other family members. What really matters is that she is available here and now. Your time with her might not last as long as you would want it to. But its OK. Make the most out of now, because in the future there will be pleasant memories that will stick with you forever. Focus on making pleasant memories with her.

Please make the choice to be strong at this very moment. Think about what you can control and what you cannot. You may or may not be able to control her fate, but you can choose what you make out of it!

exactly why i have no regrets about losing the job, atleast i'm with her as much as possible :hug:
Gold: 5,788.01
May 10 2018 01:15pm
My thought and prayers are with you I wish you all success in your battle. Strong people attract strong people, show no fear and you both will prevail.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
May 10 2018 03:26pm
Do you need any relationship advice?
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll