d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > So I Decided To Try Kai'sa > ^
Prev1131415
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 25.20
May 19 2018 02:47pm
Quote (GreedyCrabLord @ May 19 2018 02:09pm)
well just because I am not trying to maek you hate me just value my opinion.. I'll tell you a story... I think it was 2 years ago when you could Q as 5.
Me, tarzan, oleg, koustav and some other booster were as 5.. We were doing master games.. I was laned annie vs corki.. Lvl 1 I was getting pushed in
super hard and he was invading and got collapsed on by corki before I could make it to them. He literally screamed in voice chat the entire game about
his mid laner doing nothing and being useless and that we were probably going to lose. He did this the entire game.. I ended the game with like 25 kills
and we lost only 2 turrets. So long story short ignore anything tarzan says while losing a game or soloQing.. If you want a honest opinion from him you have
to watch his vods he makes specifically to explain what's good or bad.. He always responds negatively when it's with his emotions. Needless to say as soon as
the game was over he said I carried and pretended like nothing ever happened.

He's such a child. I can't take him seriously at all as a person.
And with how emotional he is, it's hard not to think that anything he says about the game isn't just his emotions.

Here's someone I know playing a match with him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD8V6iFcCZs&t=3m9s
He literally ints into the enemy team and then rages at Taliyah for not doing anything even though she's literally using every ability on cooldown and gets a triple kill.

I don't know how people can listen to this joke of a human being.

This post was edited by FroggyG on May 19 2018 02:49pm
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1131415
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll