d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Girlfriend And I Broke Up 2 Months Ago
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Mar 28 2018 10:44am
Quote (dizzle19 @ Mar 28 2018 09:03am)
I agree. I have told her we cannot be just friends. As of last night we arent just friends, although I still dont know what we are.

I have never sworn at a woman. Usually I am very patient and everything to, something shes noticed in the past. If I wanted to give more details for the situation, believe me you'd understand lol.

Girls can be just as much as assholes as guys, we're all human at the end of the day. The important part is owning your mistakes and working on bettering yourself so you can spread more positivity to others. If you feel that she's truly working on things I would give her another chance, but just one.

But do tread with caution. While it's entirely possible and okay to be just friends with an ex, she did say she still has feelings for him after 3 entire years have gone by.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 28 2018 10:46am
Quote (Saltburn @ Mar 28 2018 09:44am)
Girls can be just as much as assholes as guys, we're all human at the end of the day. The important part is owning your mistakes and working on bettering yourself so you can spread more positivity to others. If you feel that she's truly working on things I would give her another chance, but just one.

But do tread with caution. While it's entirely possible and okay to be just friends with an ex, she did say she still has feelings for him after 3 entire years have gone by.

Well I do believe she is, as things have already improved honestly. Also, she is saying that she doesnt really care for him or love him like that. But IDK
Gold: 17,400.00
Mar 28 2018 11:54am
Its only 5 months move on..dont need that bs in ur life
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll