d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Rick And Morty
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
Apr 8 2018 12:38pm
User is a time waster and is extremely bm
attempting any work for this user is complete waste of time as he obviously has no idea what he wants and will not close the request despite

Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ 25 Mar 2018 20:57)
love it

this one is in the lead, keeping it open for more participation

This post was edited by Tyxo on Apr 8 2018 12:38pm
Gold: 65,865.00
Apr 8 2018 01:42pm
Quote (Tyxo @ Apr 8 2018 10:38am)
User is a time waster and is extremely bm
attempting any work for this user is complete waste of time as he obviously has no idea what he wants and will not close the request despite

I told you in PM that i wanted more requests,

BM for you to keep pming me and posting in thread despite me telling you what i want.
Apr 8 2018 01:48pm
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ 8 Apr 2018 21:42)
1. I told you in PM that i wanted more requests,
BM for you to keep pming meand posting in thread despite me telling you what i want.

1. makes no sense whatsoever
2. I pmd you one time
3. refer to forum rules:
You may offer only in Forum Gold, and you may not offer more forum gold then you currently have.YOU MUST STATE ONE SET NUMBER OF FG IN YOUR 1ST POST, NO VARIANCE

all things considered u don't have, and probably are unable to get the required amount of forum gold despite me giving you benefit of a doubt
thus you are a time-waster, and nobody should attempt any of your requests

also retract my attempt, not dealing with bm trash

This post was edited by Tyxo on Apr 8 2018 01:51pm
Apr 8 2018 01:53pm
Quote (Tyxo @ Apr 8 2018 11:48am)
1. makes no sense whatsoever
2. I pmd you one time
3. refer to forum rules:
You may offer only in Forum Gold, and you may not offer more forum gold then you currently have.YOU MUST STATE ONE SET NUMBER OF FG IN YOUR 1ST POST, NO VARIANCE

all things considered u don't have, and probably are unable to get the required amount of forum gold despite me giving you benefit of a doubt
thus you are a time-waster, and nobody should attempt any of your requests

also retract my attempt, not dealing with bm trash

Your only posting rules now due to me not accepting your signature, you are obviously heated and mad because I didn't buy it before I got any other request.

No wonder you have 30%. Immature and impatient.

Did not know about those rules so I'll correct myself

I'll offer 175 for now until I get more fg, which I can get insantly if I want

This post was edited by AlphaofAlphas on Apr 8 2018 01:54pm
Apr 8 2018 02:02pm
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ 8 Apr 2018 21:53)
Your only posting rules now due to me not accepting your signature, you are obviously heated and mad because I didn't buy it before I got any other request.

No wonder you have 30%. Immature and impatient.

Did not know about those rules so I'll correct myself

I'll offer 175 for now until I get more fg, which I can get insantly if I want

Its you're*, also I get heated and mad when pos like you wastes and disrespects time of others
you are only offering this because I called you out, otherwise this topic would just sink with no replies in it
Apr 8 2018 03:24pm
Quote (Tyxo @ Apr 8 2018 12:02pm)
Its you're*, also I get heated and mad when pos like you wastes and disrespects time of others
you are only offering this because I called you out, otherwise this topic would just sink with no replies in it

your time doesn't equal payment in the request section

sorry if you feel that way, you act like signatures are a real graphic design request with a contract.

I am sorry you wasted 30-45 minutes of your time.

You wasted more time repeatedly pming and posting in thread, should i pay you for that as well?

This post was edited by AlphaofAlphas on Apr 8 2018 03:31pm
Apr 8 2018 05:09pm
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ 8 Apr 2018 23:24)
your time doesn't equal payment in the request section

sorry if you feel that way, you act like signatures are a real graphic design request with a contract.

I am sorry you wasted 30-45 minutes of your time.

You wasted more time repeatedly pming and posting in thread, should i pay you for that as well?

No and yes, you got exactly what you requested and confirmed that you "love" it. On any graphic site that is 50/50 on protecting both the requester and the graphic artist that would = ban/if there is payment deposit system in place = win for the gfx artist.

Have all the rights to feel this way, and its not about fg its about making everyone aware that you are a liar and your promise = 0 value, so nobody else doesn't waste time on your requests :)

Idk why u act like I spammed your inbox when I sent you one pm ... Maybe lay off the psychedelics your grip on reality is rather weak. I don't want no payment from you, my job here is done. No self respecting artist will attempt this or any other of your requests in future. And I will make sure to link this thread in any/all of your other future request thread.

Time waster and a liar.
Apr 8 2018 05:13pm
Quote (Tyxo @ Apr 8 2018 03:09pm)
No and yes, you got exactly what you requested and confirmed that you "love" it. On any graphic site that is 50/50 on protecting both the requester and the graphic artist that would = ban/if there is payment deposit system in place = win for the gfx artist.

Have all the rights to feel this way, and its not about fg its about making everyone aware that you are a liar and your promise = 0 value, so nobody else doesn't waste time on your requests :)

Idk why u act like I spammed your inbox when I sent you one pm ... Maybe lay off the psychedelics your grip on reality is rather weak. I don't want no payment from you, my job here is done. No self respecting artist will attempt this or any other of your requests in future. And I will make sure to link this thread in any/all of your other future request thread.

Time waster and a liar.

once again

never promised you anything

just because i said i love it, doesn't mean i am buying it especially when u were the 2nd attempt.

Sorry that you are hurt over that.
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll