d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > 26 Killstreak ? Free For All > Cod Ww2
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 10 2018 12:53am
Quote (ocelot123 @ May 9 2018 08:31pm)
LOL, wasn't sure where to post. I've got plenty more, but you've hurt my feelings with your anger. I'll keep my shitty videos to myself :baby:

Probably a good call.

If you want people to care or at the very least have people not just shred them to pieces, try out some of the following tips.

Play core - No one cares about HC, it's a mode for people who can't aim (generally). This is a must man. Most people who are actually good at cod are going to not watch a video if they start it up and it's an HC pub, it doesn't get worse than that.

Don't camp - Doesn't matter if you go 100-0 if you're just camping in one spot waiting and killing people 1 at a time while they run in straight lines at you, everyone is just going to call you bad, because that's how bad kids play. It doesn't make you good, as it's woefully ineffective vs anyone who's not terrible at the game. Tactfully positioning yourself at choke points for periods of time, or pushing up on an objective and then watching a certain area is just part of playing the game well, but this kind of shit, especially in HC with a 1 hit gun is just :rofl: bad.

Don't post full videos of you trashing on garbage kids. Put together clips of strong kill feeds with great aim that don't show off how terrible they're, or better yet, make those shots/feeds in ranked play or GBs and post those clips/videos.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but I am a brutally honest person. Best of luck.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on May 10 2018 12:56am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 10 2018 07:00am
Keep posting them man.
Gold: 0.00
May 10 2018 07:15pm
I literally just watched somebody camp top Vs. beginner bots while using a 1-shot gun.

There is nothing cool or good about this clip.
Gold: 293.50
May 24 2018 07:25pm
Quote (FzFroGG @ May 10 2018 07:15pm)
I literally just watched somebody camp top Vs. beginner bots while using a 1-shot gun.

There is nothing cool or good about this clip.

this :(
Gold: 155.00
Jun 17 2018 10:51pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 9 2018 10:53pm)
Probably a good call.

If you want people to care or at the very least have people not just shred them to pieces, try out some of the following tips.

Play core - No one cares about HC, it's a mode for people who can't aim (generally). This is a must man. Most people who are actually good at cod are going to not watch a video if they start it up and it's an HC pub, it doesn't get worse than that.

Don't camp - Doesn't matter if you go 100-0 if you're just camping in one spot waiting and killing people 1 at a time while they run in straight lines at you, everyone is just going to call you bad, because that's how bad kids play. It doesn't make you good, as it's woefully ineffective vs anyone who's not terrible at the game. Tactfully positioning yourself at choke points for periods of time, or pushing up on an objective and then watching a certain area is just part of playing the game well, but this kind of shit, especially in HC with a 1 hit gun is just :rofl: bad.

Don't post full videos of you trashing on garbage kids. Put together clips of strong kill feeds with great aim that don't show off how terrible they're, or better yet, make those shots/feeds in ranked play or GBs and post those clips/videos.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but I am a brutally honest person. Best of luck.

LOL no one cares about HC ..... only sweaty nerds play core ...

you sound like a kid who gets RAPED on the daily @ this game by people who play like the man who posted the video

get good

e/ bet you get slapped around HC lobbies on the regular :D so you play core where people are bullet sponges which gives you a chance at living past the first couple shots.

This post was edited by SigmaX on Jun 17 2018 10:52pm
Gold: 3,277.66
Jun 18 2018 01:13pm
ITT people jealous.

Nice vid dude keep it up. I had a bunch of bad nerds all over my dick in every game I play, its just their frustration outlet from their personal life problems.
Jun 19 2018 09:27am
Quote (SigmaX @ Jun 17 2018 09:51pm)

you sound like a kid who gets RAPED on the daily @ this game by people who play like the man who posted the video

get good

e/ bet you get slapped around HC lobbies on the regular :D so you play core where people are bullet sponges which gives you a chance at living past the first couple shots.

Quote (kclla @ Jun 18 2018 12:13pm)
ITT people jealous.

Nice vid dude keep it up. I had a bunch of bad nerds all over my dick in every game I play, its just their frustration outlet from their personal life problems.

:rofl:

Did you guys watch the same clip we all did, or are you both just that terrible at everything in life? I'm honestly wondering how you could be bad enough to think this was a good video... That's next level awful.
Gold: 293.50
Jun 20 2018 02:15am
Quote (SigmaX @ Jun 17 2018 10:51pm)

get good

core is what competitive is for a reason home boy, hardcore at high level takes actually ZERO skill, i'd LOVE to see you outgun a guy sitting on a headglitch when you die in 1 bullet. tell me how fun it is to try and break map control when you can't even shoulder peek because wall pen will dildo you.
Gold: 155.00
Jun 20 2018 03:10pm
Quote (Sasori @ Jun 20 2018 12:15am)
core is what competitive is for a reason home boy, hardcore at high level takes actually ZERO skill, i'd LOVE to see you outgun a guy sitting on a headglitch when you die in 1 bullet. tell me how fun it is to try and break map control when you can't even shoulder peek because wall pen will dildo you.

i typically go 2.50+ on HCTDM lobbies .. nearly every single game.

hell even my girlfriend does well in HC TDM lobbies :rofl:

y'all need to get better ... HC is more realistic, because yes you would not run around out in the open like an idiot in a real gun fight. you would hide behind cover as anyone with tactical knowledge would in a gunfight..
Jun 21 2018 10:42am
Quote (SigmaX @ Jun 20 2018 02:10pm)
i typically go 2.50+ on HCTDM lobbies .. nearly every single game.

hell even my girlfriend does well in HC TDM lobbies :rofl:

y'all need to get better ... HC is more realistic, because yes you would not run around out in the open like an idiot in a real gun fight. you would hide behind cover as anyone with tactical knowledge would in a gunfight..

That's the entire point you tool... Anyone can destroy while being absolutely terrible in HC, which is why it's a mode for people who suck balls at the game. Bragging about a 2.5 in HC is probably the funniest thing you've said though. What's hilarious is that you're so bad, that you assume because we know HC is terrible, that we can't absolutely dominate at it. Too funny man.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jun 21 2018 10:43am
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll