d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Ccw Carrier Saves Police Officer's Life
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 83.30
Mar 21 2018 04:23am
Why's there only one cop involved in a high speed chase?

Seems like a bad approach. With the situation being as it is, I am not against a CCW carrier intervening here. But it should not be necessary, especially when the perp is unarmed. Maybe alter protocol for high speed chases? High speed chases in general are a dumb idea.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 21 2018 03:09pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 21 Mar 2018 05:40)
Its justifiable homicide to shoot someone who is filming a vertical video

Now this I can get behind. We've had phones capable of decent quality video recording for ages now. Anyone with a phone has likely seen a bunch of videos filmed on a phone. There's just no excuse for vertical videos.

Public torture and execution as a warning to anyone else who might think this sort of behaviour is acceptable.
Gold: 17,609.00
Mar 22 2018 11:36am
This is one scenario that may possibly could have maybeeeeeee helped the police officer MAYBE.

Doesn't justify 1 days worth of murder by guns that happens in u.s (average 40 a day)

Doesn't justify thousands of dead children from easily accessible weapons.

Doesn't justify the fact that the police officer CLEARLY didnt follow protocol.

Doesn't justify the fact that this criminal could and likely is just like you and me just in a bad spot in life. The citizen wouldn't ever be able to know that before shooting.

Gun supporters also dont seem to realize that without guns in the first place then the citizen wouldn't have allegedly needed to step in for fear of the officers life.

Doesn't justify the power that is given to a criminal to allow every normal everyday citizen to carry firearms.

Doesn't justify the giant delusion that more guns limits gun violence.

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Mar 22 2018 11:39am
Quote (Crunktd @ Mar 22 2018 09:36am)
This is one scenario that may possibly could have maybeeeeeee helped the police officer MAYBE.

Doesn't justify 1 days worth of murder by guns that happens in u.s (average 40 a day)

Doesn't justify the fact that this criminal could and likely is just like you and me just in a bad spot in life. The citizen wouldn't ever be able to know that before shooting.

Gun supporters also dont seem to realize that without guns in the first place then the citizen wouldn't have allegedly needed to step in for fear of the officers life.

Doesn't justify the power that is given to a criminal to allow every normal everyday citizen to carry firearms.

Somebody ban guns already so i can stab this pussy
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 22 2018 11:51am
Quote (Crunktd @ Mar 22 2018 10:36am)

I'll only reply to this line.

Delusional, is believing that gun control will prevent VIOLENT criminals, from obtaining firearms.

All it will do, is hinder people who use guns appropriately. If a criminal wants to have a gun, they will get a gun.

Clearly you have no grasp of how easy it is for a criminal to obtain a weapon off the streets, ILLEGALLY.

This post was edited by dizzle19 on Mar 22 2018 11:59am
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 22 2018 11:51am
Quote (Crunktd @ Mar 22 2018 11:36am)

as soon as you find a genie be a doll and wish for all guns in the world to disappear. until then the "if the guns weren't there" rhetoric is a fairy tale. No shit guns create gun violence that removing guns would remove.
Gold: Locked
Mar 22 2018 11:56am
He deserved it.
Gold: 285.00
Mar 22 2018 04:33pm
Quote (dizzle19 @ Mar 22 2018 12:51pm)
I'll only reply to this line.

Delusional, is believing that gun control will prevent VIOLENT criminals, from obtaining firearms.

All it will do, is hinder people who use guns appropriately. If a criminal wants to have a gun, they will get a gun.

Clearly you have no grasp of how easy it is for a criminal to obtain a weapon off the streets, ILLEGALLY.

Every illegal gun was manufactured and sold legally at some point.

Or do you think that poor people have ports and boats and factories to make all the guns and drugs on their own?

Black markets don't manufacture their own Goods. Every single bullet penetrating our children adds to the coffers of the 1%.

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 22 2018 04:34pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll