d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Car Audio > Looking To Do My Audio In My Car > Topic
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 20 2018 01:07pm
Okay guys whats up! New to this!

So I totaled my last car, and now I am driving a 2013 civic. Beautiful beautiful car.

Looking to upgrade audio all around, add 2 12" subs, and add a touch screen. Im thinking Kenwood ( I grew up with that) But does anyone have any recommendations?

1: What is the Year, Make, and Model of the vehicle. 2013 Honda Civic LX (adding foglights tomorrow haha)
2: What is your budget? 1600 Canadian
3: What exactly do you want your outcome to be? (Good sounding music, or loud bass?) I want clear music, but ability to have bass. (Wantto be able to tune down subs when my 1 year old is in car)
4: And specific sub sizes that you prefer more than others? Love the 12's
5: How much trunk space do you want to use up? Prepared to use half,
6: What type of features are you looking for in a CD Player (aka Head Unit)? (Ex: USB, AUX, BlueTooth, etc) Bluetooth, android, back up cam, pictures
7: What type of music do you listen to? Depends, rap, rock, techno, whatever
8: Is your stock stereo system amplified? (You may or may not know this) NO
9: Do you have Steering Wheel Controls? (Volume/Seek on the steering wheel) Yes

This post was edited by So_Im_Lazy on Mar 20 2018 01:11pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 21 2018 10:44am
Quote (So_Im_Lazy @ Mar 20 2018 03:07pm)

So I totaled my last car, and now I am driving a 2013 civic. Beautiful beautiful car.

Looking to upgrade audio all around, add 2 12" subs, and add a touch screen. Im thinking Kenwood ( I grew up with that) But does anyone have any recommendations?

1: What is the Year, Make, and Model of the vehicle. 2013 Honda Civic LX (adding foglights tomorrow haha)
3: What exactly do you want your outcome to be? (Good sounding music, or loud bass?) I want clear music, but ability to have bass. (Wantto be able to tune down subs when my 1 year old is in car)
6: What type of features are you looking for in a CD Player (aka Head Unit)? (Ex: USB, AUX, BlueTooth, etc) Bluetooth, android, back up cam, pictures

Quote (So_Im_Lazy @ Mar 20 2018 03:07pm)

If I go with your setup idea, I will throw in some fg as a reward (I will get more).
Go Back To Car Audio Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll