d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Dating Today Compared To > 10 Years Ago
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 12 2018 07:25am
Quote (Darkblue @ May 12 2018 06:46am)
It feels like most girls even the ones that arent that pretty get bombarded online and given attention.

When women have such a plethora of men biding for their attention, naturally a lot of them get a blown up sense of self worth. A lot of them then feel that they can be as choosy as they want, being that they aren't beggars.

Dates feel much more hollow with people these days. There are so many poor dynamics at play.
Tinder is for getting your dick wet, nothing more.
If you desire substance, you'll only find it offline. Talk to girls that you encounter in settings or groups that you find matches the values you are looking for. When you talk to her, take notice if she seems intelligent, kind, goal oriented...these are some of the best traits to look for in a prospective long term partner.

True in some ways. Some women are also not very serious about it or are looking for someone that is just a little bit unrealistic.

However, it's best to just use it as a supplemental tool. Chase your goals and other dreams first. Use it as a supplemental tool. Meaning, invest in making a good profile depicting your awesome life.

The women you message, honestly try to get their number sooner rather than later, meaning probably within a day or after a not super long conversation.

Some women will make things really difficult. Just be positive and charming, but move on to the next one. Always be light hearted and don't take it too seriously.

I'd say just always be ready to move onto the next one when a woman you speak to starts lacking your same enthusiasm.

. And you can still meet women in person. In fact, I encourage that, you're right, it does generally work better and you can skip other BS, plus you can find out if there's mutual attraction/cheslmistry within minutes.
Gold: 42.32
May 12 2018 05:11pm
Quote (Darkblue @ 12 May 2018 07:46)
It feels like most girls even the ones that arent that pretty get bombarded online and given attention.

When women have such a plethora of men biding for their attention, naturally a lot of them get a blown up sense of self worth. A lot of them then feel that they can be as choosy as they want, being that they aren't beggars.

Dates feel much more hollow with people these days. There are so many poor dynamics at play.
Tinder is for getting your dick wet, nothing more.
If you desire substance, you'll only find it offline. Talk to girls that you encounter in settings or groups that you find matches the values you are looking for. When you talk to her, take notice if she seems intelligent, kind, goal oriented...these are some of the best traits to look for in a prospective long term partner.

Not sure. I have met plenty of woman online who I dated and I'm still very good friends with.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll