d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Op Starbaal Your Favorite Channel @ Euscl > Channel Looking For Runners/players
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Mar 17 2018 08:46am
Hi D2jsp Welcome

I start this channel, because i see only 2 channels, 1 empty some times some runs on, another one a lot of restriction, can get level up because req level, is made only for people with level 90+,
and dont help any much others players to get levels so here you go! Also my old channel was Op BaByRuns, if some one can remember :P so this ladder i make this new channel!

So in my channel you can do manual runs or also botting!
I'm looking for people who can improve the channel, make better, make moore popular, desvolte etc.
Looking for scripters/programators/operators/runners/leechers who can improve and desvolte the channel moore!
Who wanna be Operator on the channel he get access on the bot! to keep the channel clean without hate, spam or other retard thinks, who affect the bot or other players from the channel

Actually 2 Runs is up! sTarDiaBaaL-xx and sTaRDia-xx you can see the game on the channel if you use .games to see curent runs.

RULES: No Hostile, No Racism: Results in ipban.| Please respect one and another, Ondal is allowed

OP sTaRBaaL

-> NonStop 24/7 channel

NO LONGER REQUIRE ACCESS FOR .login

24/24 - 7/7

/f add sTaRBaaL

.Login In The Channel

And start the runs!

For more info/question PM me

!<NEED MORE RUNNERS AND PLAYERS >

Note: If you logout, you need to repeat again the command .login in the channel, to my add you to their list .​

Please Write Channel : Op sTaRBaaL After Killing Baal Or Dia, So That People Can Follow You On The Channel. Thank You

Please keep this topic clean and dont spam! who spam -> report
Also dont ask me about botting i wont support! Google is your friend!

People who hate bots please go next topic or where you want to go! dont come here to spam like a idiot/retard! Thanks for understand!

Enjoy it!

Regards,

LoveDiamonds

Staff Op sTaRBaaL:

Owners:

LoveDiamonds@JSP // andrewuber@Game

Administrators:

Yiup@JSP // BugAndy@Game

Operators:

GoD_mRky@JSP // zoyk_k@Game

HERE IS THE TOP OF THE RUNNERS!

If you want to be in the Top 5 come and channel and start host your runs!

Gold: Locked
Mar 29 2018 07:50pm
please t/c this thanks!
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll