d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Upgraded An Eth Item > At Full Durability
Prev12346Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,534.02
Mar 20 2018 09:32am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Mar 20 2018 09:01am)
I am not 4 years old lol. If you are going to debate, you can avoid childish comments and actually get on the same page, like maybe be the adult you are and understand ones age.

What do you like about this game?
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 60%
Mar 20 2018 09:46am
Quote (djman72 @ Mar 20 2018 11:32am)
What do you like about this game?

I like everything about it. Graphics, story, character builds, etc. I don't find any flaws in it personally.
Mar 20 2018 11:51am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Mar 20 2018 10:46am)
I like everything about it. Graphics, story, character builds, etc. I don't find any flaws in it personally.

Nice and descriptive - I love it!

My humble thoughts below:

Graphics - They're beautiful and well done..... for WoW. Not enough Gothic blood/guts. The actual graphics themselves are top notch, but don't belong in a Diablo game. Case n point - they really tried to Amp this up with RoS - but too little too late. Overall, a wash.

Story - This is laughable - one of the worst parts of the game. Act 3 - the guy fucking tells you his battle plans over and over again. A butterfly queen kills Cain and everything about her is terrible. The sneaky little king who ended up being the boos Who'd a thought it was him! what trickery.Act 1 up until the Skeleton king (beta) was really nicely done. Past that - it's fucking tra- ash. Haven't played RoS but i assume its more of the same force fed crap of a story line - Overall - absolute failure.

Character Builds - They fucked this up, too. Only 1-2 viable builds for all classes that are only usable with sets. Itemization is the single worst thing about this game and the builds suffer from it. You are once again, force fed what items you will use and what skills you need. It's not good, at all. Overall, terrible again

There are a lot more flaws with this game than what I've mentioned - here are some of a few before i get a little TL:DR. - Itemization, no trading, no PVP, matchmaking/social aspects of the game are baaaaadddddddd, no added content in years worth noting.

There is your post. take it and run with it.
Mar 20 2018 12:20pm
Quote (djman72 @ Mar 20 2018 01:51pm)
Nice and descriptive - I love it!

My humble thoughts below:

Graphics - They're beautiful and well done..... for WoW. Not enough Gothic blood/guts. The actual graphics themselves are top notch, but don't belong in a Diablo game. Case n point - they really tried to Amp this up with RoS - but too little too late. Overall, a wash.

Story - This is laughable - one of the worst parts of the game. Act 3 - the guy fucking tells you his battle plans over and over again. A butterfly queen kills Cain and everything about her is terrible. The sneaky little king who ended up being the boos Who'd a thought it was him! what trickery.Act 1 up until the Skeleton king (beta) was really nicely done. Past that - it's fucking tra- ash. Haven't played RoS but i assume its more of the same force fed crap of a story line - Overall - absolute failure.

Character Builds - They fucked this up, too. Only 1-2 viable builds for all classes that are only usable with sets. Itemization is the single worst thing about this game and the builds suffer from it. You are once again, force fed what items you will use and what skills you need. It's not good, at all. Overall, terrible again

There are a lot more flaws with this game than what I've mentioned - here are some of a few before i get a little TL:DR. - Itemization, no trading, no PVP, matchmaking/social aspects of the game are baaaaadddddddd, no added content in years worth noting.

There is your post. take it and run with it.

I already knew your thoughts on the game, so why repeat yourself?
Mar 20 2018 12:31pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Mar 20 2018 01:20pm)
I already knew your thoughts on the game, so why repeat yourself?

Because you won't address them. You just try to censor people.

That and your spam, you aren't adding anything constructive to the forums.
Mar 20 2018 12:46pm
Quote (djman72 @ Mar 20 2018 02:31pm)
Because you won't address them. You just try to censor people.

That and your spam, you aren't adding anything constructive to the forums.

You have your own opinion on the game and everyone already knows what it is. That's why I continue to tell you there's no need for you to copy n paste your dumb shit in every thread. The only constructive action that would take place if for you trolls to get off the forum. Then this section might get somewhere.
Mar 20 2018 02:50pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Mar 20 2018 01:46pm)
You have your own opinion on the game and everyone already knows what it is. That's why I continue to tell you there's no need for you to copy n paste your dumb shit in every thread. The only constructive action that would take place if for you trolls to get off the forum. Then this section might get somewhere.

You just don't get it, do you?

I have replied to you in well thought out and respectful responses. You refuse to actually do the same, instead you type trolls - dumb shit- spam blah blah blah.

You are the one actually spamming. You don't actually engage in conversation. You just try to censor and make people go away that you disagree with. It's childish.
Mar 20 2018 02:59pm
Quote (djman72 @ Mar 20 2018 04:50pm)
You just don't get it, do you?

I have replied to you in well thought out and respectful responses. You refuse to actually do the same, instead you type trolls - dumb shit- spam blah blah blah.

You are the one actually spamming. You don't actually engage in conversation. You just try to censor and make people go away that you disagree with. It's childish.

There is no need for me to engage in conversation with someone who hates the game. I'd rather have my discussion with those who can actually discuss the game. I'm not the one spamming or trolling. You clearly can't function in society. Just stop breathing, or save yourself the endless back n forth you and I will have on this matter.

This post was edited by D_urRRR on Mar 20 2018 02:59pm
Mar 20 2018 03:37pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Mar 20 2018 03:59pm)
There is no need for me to engage in conversation with someone who hates the game. I'd rather have my discussion with those who can actually discuss the game. I'm not the one spamming or trolling. You clearly can't function in society. Just stop breathing, or save yourself the endless back n forth you and I will have on this matter.

:rofl:

Did you just actually tell me to stop breathing because you can't argue worth shit? Hahaha.

You are very sad.
Mar 20 2018 03:43pm
Quote (djman72 @ Mar 20 2018 05:37pm)
:rofl:

Did you just actually tell me to stop breathing because you can't argue worth shit? Hahaha.

You are very sad.

Of course. There's no point in arguing over your flawed opinion. You are indeed a waste of breath.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev12346Next
Closed New Topic New Poll