d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Fortnite >
Poll > Fortnite Or Pubg > Hi
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
User Poll
Guests cannot vote. Please register or login.
Fortnite
#1 Mar 12 2018 04:32am
Group: Member
Gold: 125.99
This is not a thread to argue on, I just like hearing personal opinions on the game

In the end what is the reason you play one more than the other.
The friends you make, The experience of in game strategy.
The clips you can get etc, Better to stream atm etc.

Preferably i will choose fortnite > pubg all day.
I just like the fact you cant get surrounded and die by gun fights without having a chance even if you have a pistol.
I can build get the high ground advantage and plan each target thats pushing me.

Pubg is a good game, Dont get me wrong.
I literally built my gaming pc just to play pubg lmao
I played pubg for about 3 months got about 40-50 wins overall 3-4 hours of game time a day.

Which is harder to win ?
PUBG

Which is funner to play ?
Fortnite

Which takes more accuracy ?
PUBG

What takes more of a strategic type game play ?
Fortnite

Fortnite isnt a rip off of pubg.
If you wanna talk rip offs...

Overwatch - Paladins

But yah fortnite is designed in a whole different spectrum of gaming.

Pubg is prolly the best realistic battle royal game currently out

What are your thoughts ?
MrOrange666
#2 Mar 12 2018 10:35am
Gold: 0.00
I tried playing fortnite however I couldn't get into it .. I seen it as a game which was too childish may that just be the looks etc I don't know

Then pubg came out and I thought hmph this is very similar.. but when I played it felt completely different.. more adult friendly.

I disagree with the building on fortnite as tbh ... if your in that sorta situation you wouldn't be building a house xD. I just feel pubg has a mich better feel to the game than fortnite does
nacirem
#3 Mar 12 2018 01:10pm
Gold: 0.80
voted pubg, have my share of fortnite experience 200+ wins between squads and solos, however they update too much IMO, example my stepbrother left for basic and got through hopped into a game and didnt know half the items, they will eventually get to a point where they cant keep up with weekly updates and the skins are just ridiculous and nothing but a $$ grab.
Goobear
#4 Mar 12 2018 02:02pm
Gold: 0.00
Pubg has way to big of a map. You can get fights but to many people play super passive. You go awhile without fighting other then when first landing more often then not. Pubg requires more gun skill obviously but with how big the maps are it turns into a walking simulator/driving simulator at times which can be a drag.

Fortnites building gives players a way to push and out play people and there is actually less camping in fortnite and you can build forts in the game. I prefer fortnite since I like playing aggressive and getting kills and you can do that the entire match. I prefer faster gameplay and the game has its issues but it's far more optimized then pubg. Pubg is absolutely shit on Xbox compared to PC. I think since I played pubg on PC it's harder to enjoy it on console but even on PC the game isn't optimized well.

I like the gun play alot in pubg but overall I think the game is just to slow for me to get really into it. I mean look at those joke tournaments on pubg they are absolutely awful to watch because it's literally teams circle jerking each other off until next circle.

Both are to different to really compare. Pubg is more realistic and has some really nice things in it and Fortnite is much more casual and more enjoyable to mess around on.
Fortnite
#5 Mar 13 2018 11:46pm
Gold: 125.99
hi
hammered_guy
#6 Mar 14 2018 07:16am
Gold: 246.69
pubg is more strategic than fortnite

in fortnite u can just run n gun every1 like cod...

fortnite=casual nothing much to say
Loathe
#7 Mar 14 2018 08:09am
Gold: 60.70
I enjoyed pubg more. Haven’t sunk too much time in either tho.
ssdrmstre
#8 Mar 14 2018 06:01pm
Gold: 70,697.77
Fortnite is better made atm, pubg has a lot of delay and glitch issues that bluehole needs to polish. Im still not sure if they fixed the invisible door bug, but taking damage while landing on perfectly flat ground happens to me every other game. Also the new pubg map is trash that no one likes.

Pubg definitely has more potential though and the combat feels more rewarding to me. But fortnite wins for now
vaiav
#9 Mar 14 2018 07:00pm
Gold: 8,800.00
Dont like either

Im to much into ark
Tizer
#10 Mar 15 2018 06:10am
Gold: 2.00
Map is too big in pubg and people play to passive whereas fortnite map is tiny and you get instant action and people actually want to fight.
Go Back To Fortnite Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll