d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Need Some Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.60
Feb 28 2018 10:07am
I like this girl and she recently told me she liked me to. weve been hitting it off really good but im that jealous type where i get jealous alot were not in a relationship but like she gets mad when i get jealous or upset cause things she does. and we talked on it she says she cant do anything without me getting mad. which not everything she does makes me mad or jealous we talked about it last night i said "ill stop getting jealous & mad" her response was like "no thats not what i meant" im confused does she want me to keep getting jealous or no

And i knew this girl for about 3yrs ive always felt feelings for her

This post was edited by Sparklez on Feb 28 2018 10:12am
Gold: 0.00
Feb 28 2018 01:00pm
Cut off your insecurities. They will be your downfall.

Love in a way that the other person feels free, and without strict expectations of what you get in return (and no, I'm not saying to not take a mental note of what you get back, but don't base on it too much )

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Feb 28 2018 01:00pm
Gold: 1,113.99
Mar 2 2018 09:44am
Underlying message is that she wants you to grow some balls and show her your confidence in yourself and whatever relationship you guys in with w/o being a dixk fretting over her like a father might do.

This post was edited by zayl121 on Mar 2 2018 09:46am
Mar 3 2018 09:21pm
Coming from a guy whos controlling, possessive, jealous, and insecure you'd better shape up quick and rid yourself before even trying to have a relationship. In the end it will drive you mad and fuck up the relationship anyways. If you're jealous get that in check or you'll lose the girl and drive her away. Nothing lasts forever, keep this mentality and enjoy what precious moments you can make with someone in the present and try your best to be harmonious with your significant other.
Mar 5 2018 10:30am
I have to agree with trying to be controlling or jealous.

I am in a restart in my engagement with my fiance after 12 years. Because I used to be like that. But she was worth it. Find what's worth fighting for in her for you to calm down on the questions.

What helped me was a few things. Breathing, of course, normally. The more irritable whatever feelings you get, if you don't release that stress right away, you're going to come off as a sarcastic smart ass or pop. If you have those issues. Either way, it's going to expose your insecurities. Have faith in her and trust that she has her eyes only for you. We tend to trip up over second guessing ourselves or reading too much into things. It's not going to be easy to change your perception, but I swear to you, it will help you in this relationship or any relationship. Not many females want to be questioned about everything. Take you're time, and be honest, open, and direct. Don't be a prick about it though. You care for this person, show it. And not by that way.

We are posting this because we have also been there. In one way or another. If you are able to control this, it will be a blessing, if not, it will be an ill omen. I wish you the best.
Gold: 1.60
Apr 8 2018 11:03am
Thank you all for the advice,

Found out that she had a bf i was just the side

But i recently found a girl about 2weeks ago we been talking everyday so im happy
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll