d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Mobile Game With Trading ?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,604.79
Apr 4 2018 09:55pm
Quote (Lazy @ Feb 25 2018 11:43am)
Negative...

IMO only thing that it's missing is that...

I don't think SW should ever implement trading of any sort.
It will only promote players to start up multiple accounts and feeding everything into one account
Gold: 1,370.32
Apr 5 2018 07:55am
I think you’re looking for order and chaos 2.

It has everything you’re looking for. Closest thing to that “WoW” experience.
Gold: 1,930.94
Apr 22 2018 10:11pm
Twom : the world of magic.
If you choose to play it, pick newstar server. (Newest server)
I'll start with the best part about the game.
You can sell ingame items gold and characters to other plays for real money.
There is a community that are filled with many trusted people who can serve as middle men for these transactions.
The PvP style is phenomenal and fluid and actually takes quick thinking and fingers and coordination.
Not pay to win at all, but it can help, but none of the important items can u buy with USD, it's all in game farmed
At the moment ive been playing a bit over a year and am one of the most hated on the server and our allied guilds have been in a crazy boss war for the past 8 months
I'm very advanced in the game but as a reference to how far I've come
I farm for 1 hour and 40 minutes a week and I earn enough gold to sell for about 30-40 dollars in that hour and 40 minutes.
Currently investing more to bump that up to 100+$ a week by buying more characters to use in dungeons.
Gold: 100.00
Apr 25 2018 02:16am
Quote (jigit @ Apr 22 2018 06:11pm)
Twom : the world of magic.
If you choose to play it, pick newstar server. (Newest server)
I'll start with the best part about the game.
You can sell ingame items gold and characters to other plays for real money.
There is a community that are filled with many trusted people who can serve as middle men for these transactions.
The PvP style is phenomenal and fluid and actually takes quick thinking and fingers and coordination.
Not pay to win at all, but it can help, but none of the important items can u buy with USD, it's all in game farmed
At the moment ive been playing a bit over a year and am one of the most hated on the server and our allied guilds have been in a crazy boss war for the past 8 months
I'm very advanced in the game but as a reference to how far I've come
I farm for 1 hour and 40 minutes a week and I earn enough gold to sell for about 30-40 dollars in that hour and 40 minutes.
Currently investing more to bump that up to 100+$ a week by buying more characters to use in dungeons.

Where are you farming? This sounds interesting.
Gold: 23,938.38
Apr 25 2018 12:53pm
mu origin has auction house, look for a new server or wait for 1 to launch so you are not extremely behind of the curve, i made some good money selling items in auction house there.
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll