d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > My Password Changed By Itself?
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Feb 24 2018 11:16pm
i've been using the same password for a few year now... it say "wrong password". I don't remember the email i used neither if i used my "real info" i was just a teen back then. I deleted one email out of my 4. Hope it ain't that one.
I'm not receiving any email from the "reset password" but i heard JSP has some trouble with hotmail.com?

Any clue how to fix this or did this happen to anyone else? My FG hasnt moved so it's not a "hack"

Acc: Shizuka
Gold: 17.00
Feb 24 2018 11:23pm
Hi Shizuka

I would suggest to first read the Guide to account recovery since it contains all the information you're looking for.
Specifically you will need to use the Account Recovery tool and select the ''I am trying to recover my account, but I forgot or no longer have access to the registered email.'' Option.
You will need to provide all the required information (Read the Recovery guide i linked you)

Just so you know Making a new account to ask questions about your account recovery is against the rule and could result in action taken against both accounts.
Instead make sure to use the CONTACT feature if your Recovery attempts is not working. You do not have to be logged to use the contact feature.
Official Site Rules and Policies
15. No multiple accounts - only one account per person is allowed. You may not under any conditions create more than one account per person.

Good luck with your recovery!
Feb 25 2018 07:14am
When you fill out the info, make sure you put as much info as you possibly can. Like potential host of old email even if you can't remember the full address. Also try offering as additional info that you are willing to provide photo id to help with identifying that you are the owner of account.

Have patience, and stay positive. Gl
Gold: 2,262.00
Feb 25 2018 07:44am
Quote (Shizukaaa @ Feb 25 2018 05:16am)
i've been using the same password for a few year now... it say "wrong password". I don't remember the email i used neither if i used my "real info" i was just a teen back then. I deleted one email out of my 4. Hope it ain't that one.
I'm not receiving any email from the "reset password" but i heard JSP has some trouble with hotmail.com?

Any clue how to fix this or did this happen to anyone else? My FG hasnt moved so it's not a "hack"

Acc: Shizuka

Same happened to many people, I don't have the answer to why but it seems to be linked to travel abroad and opening D2jsp. My friend asked for a email reset, took 1month, then asked for a password reset, took about 1 month to get a link for reset. Guess what the link didn't work. He asked for help to Kevin, Kevin to him to re-do all (well, his answer was just a link). Didn't recover anything yet

This post was edited by 88stefan88 on Feb 25 2018 07:46am
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Feb 25 2018 08:26am
Happened to me as well when I logged to d2jsp from Croatia, Austria, Germany, Italy, Ireland and England inside 60 days.
Request ur pw recovery via email and provide as much details as you can. I was lucky since I have some mods on facebook so it went smooth. I know people that never got it back after pw being changed due to security reasons when they logged to jsp from abroad (college or work)

This post was edited by Alone on Feb 25 2018 08:27am
Feb 25 2018 11:13am
First off you will want to take a look through the account recovery guide - http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70679141&f=34
When your ready, you can use this tool to start the recovery process & select option #1 - http://forums.d2jsp.org/recovery.php
Your going to want to provide as much information as possible. Including a picture of your photo ID.
If you continue to have issues you can always send a pm to Kevin, he handles account security or try the Contact feature.
lastly, Making a second account is never the answer and against the rules, please log off that account as it could hinder the process.
Gold: 100.24
Feb 26 2018 03:05am
Quote (Shizukaaa @ 25 Feb 2018 07:16)
i've been using the same password for a few year now...

:wallbash:
Gold: 6.76
Feb 26 2018 04:31am
had the same happen to me. i provided tons of information (paypal, email, original password, gold password, name before namechange, highest star, screenshots) but never got lucky enough to get my acc recovered.

as i had no access to the account nor to the mail i basically were not in posession of an account so i made a new one. the recovery is really bad and outdated imo. it takes very long and usually does not work. if amazon made it that hard to get your account working nobody would buy anything there anymore. bad business on here.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Feb 26 2018 11:33am
Quote (BABYMETAL @ Feb 26 2018 04:05am)
:wallbash:

Assuming you think its dumb? I still have my original password from account creation. Just dont make stupid passwords.
Gold: 1,457.00
Feb 26 2018 12:31pm
Quote (Noobalator @ Feb 26 2018 10:33am)
Assuming you think its dumb? I still have my original password from account creation. Just dont make stupid passwords.

even if you have best password in the universe it could've been leaked. Passwords of someone with your nick - which isn't very popular I imagine - are leaked and accessible by thousands of people in a single 42 GB database. Starts with "s" ends with 0 or 1.

Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic