d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > I Think I Am Losing It > My Mind
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2.66
Feb 23 2018 03:25am
It isn't through conscious means. It is completely involuntary. I think I have senile dementia or alzheimer's disease. I am editing almost every post because in my mind I believe that I did okay. But after I make a post, I realize that I made some mistakes. I'm making mistakes that I usually don't make.
When I use the internet, I sometimes go back to something that I already clicked on because I forgot that I clicked on it. This happens often.

In the past year, I had a dream that my dead grandmother told me that I have the beginning of Alzheimer's disease. I don't know if that warning was for to do something about curing it or do things before it gets worse. I believe that I did find the cure for it. I don't trust these doctors. Their medications don't help at all because they don't cure. Regardless, the cure that I claim to have found has very little evidence to support it. There is no other way but to try.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic