d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Computer Building > Need A Desktop Pc Built > Warcraft, Upgrade-able
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 22 2018 07:44pm
Budget:
Maximum you will spend? - $600
Will you complete mail in rebates? – If necessary.
If so, may we go over-budget if rebates bring you within budget? – Prefer not to.
Do you need Windows Operation System within budget? – Yes.
Need a Monitor? / Mouse? / Keyboard within budget? – Have all peripherals

Basic Info:
Specific Uses (Programs, game titles etc.) -World of Warcraft (2 windows open most of the time), Final Fantasy XIV, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm
Country? - USA
Will you travel to NCIX (canada) or Microcenter (USA) for parts? (Null if unsure) – Cannot travel outside of US.

How much hard drive space do you want or need? – 1 TB, will be adding a SSD within 2 months.
Will you use wireless or wired internet? - Wired
Will you overclock CPU and/or GPU? – Don’t know how so unlikely.
Any special requests or useful things to tell us? (Specific case, need lots of storage, audio etc.) – Want something with an internal graphics that I can upgrade to a standalone GPU within the next 1-2 months. Want to be able to upgrade components in the future so that it can run better. This is what I can afford right now but I plan on building onto the PC in the coming months.

Style (optional)
Do you prefer any specific colors for the build/computer case? – I enjoy Green/Blue LED. If possible. If not, oh well.
Do you prefer a window on your case? – If it’s cost effective for the build.
*(Please note how picky you will be with colors. Sometimes it's just not feasible to get some colors on certain parts)* Not terribly picky.
Will be purchasing in the next two days if something viable is possible.

Go Back To Computer Building Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll