d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > How To Approach This Girl ... Properly
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 21 2018 09:34pm
So long story short,

I work at a car dealership and a mother and daughter duo brought in the mom's vehicle for a service/repair.

I deal with all the customer's on the initial write up and the daughter was really pretty and super sweet to talk too.
We actually spoke for like 20 minutes, and nothing crazy happened but overall just good chemistry (from my perspective)

basically,
since it's the moms car and the daughter just joined her for this drop off (which may not happen again)
And once the car is fixed and the mother picks it up, most people don't return for 6 months till the next service.

So my question is ...
I have their contact info and was able to find the daughter on Instagram .. but i'm not creepy like that to message her through there.
but How do I reach out to this girl to ask her out without being creepy or waiting 6 months to maybe see her again (where she may not remember me)

let me know ^_^
Gold: 0.00
Feb 22 2018 01:52am
When the mother returns you could always write your number down and give it to the mom, I would just laugh and joke, and be nonchalant about it.
I'd just be like, "hey, i was talking to your daughter when you came in, and she seems amazing, if that's alright with you, could you give her this?"

Seems like a safe method regardless.

Either way the mom just throws it away, she doesn't call you, or she does. It was an attempt.

I'm sure some people here will disagree. But whatever, it's hard to do something when you're in this position, I agree.
You really don't have many options. This would at least be the most confident method.

I had a woman do this one time with me at work, gave her number to my coworker. I wasn't really into her, but it felt great regardless.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Feb 22 2018 01:53am
Gold: 3,500.80
Feb 22 2018 09:56am
When I bought my last car, the salesperson actually flirted a lot with me and we ended up texting a lot in between my visits and we added each other on facebook. She used to comment on my shit all the time and text me when she was drunk and I would reciprocate. I don't think we ever actually hung out or did anything (this was 8 years ago) but she got the sale. Point of the story: it wouldn't be the first time someone used the contact information for their own gain.

That being said, I would go with what GLYC123 said or just message her on instagram... that is, if you sincerely believe she felt the same way you did.
Feb 22 2018 05:41pm
When I was like 20 I was running my mom around for errands and she needed to swing by ULTA (a women's store) for some stuff. I went inside to check out the cologne and the girl that does my mom's eyebrows gave my mom her card and said I was cute, and that I should call her.

Moral being; if there's a will, there's a way. GLY nailed it. Mom comes back? Just be charming and tell the mom you thought her daughter was radiant and you wanted to give her your number without being too forward.

I'd gather if you're genuine enough, her mom just might wingman for you.

This post was edited by Anton24 on Feb 22 2018 05:41pm
Feb 23 2018 04:44am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Feb 22 2018 02:52am)
When the mother returns you could always write your number down and give it to the mom, I would just laugh and joke, and be nonchalant about it.
I'd just be like, "hey, i was talking to your daughter when you came in, and she seems amazing, if that's alright with you, could you give her this?"

Seems like a safe method regardless.

Either way the mom just throws it away, she doesn't call you, or she does. It was an attempt.

I'm sure some people here will disagree. But whatever, it's hard to do something when you're in this position, I agree.
You really don't have many options. This would at least be the most confident method.

I had a woman do this one time with me at work, gave her number to my coworker. I wasn't really into her, but it felt great regardless.

I agree with this just like it seems the others do, just don’t be creepy.
Gold: 1,113.99
Mar 2 2018 09:53am
Just be frankly and tell her without being needy. I'd say I am curios about you. Let's exchange IG/FB and you can msg her later on. Good thing is that you didn't use the client data to creep her out.
GL.
Gold: 61,590.04
Mar 5 2018 11:22pm
Quote (Scepticle @ Feb 21 2018 09:34pm)
So long story short,

I work at a car dealership and a mother and daughter duo brought in the mom's vehicle for a service/repair.

I deal with all the customer's on the initial write up and the daughter was really pretty and super sweet to talk too.
We actually spoke for like 20 minutes, and nothing crazy happened but overall just good chemistry (from my perspective)

basically,
since it's the moms car and the daughter just joined her for this drop off (which may not happen again)
And once the car is fixed and the mother picks it up, most people don't return for 6 months till the next service.

So my question is ...
I have their contact info and was able to find the daughter on Instagram .. but i'm not creepy like that to message her through there.
but How do I reach out to this girl to ask her out without being creepy or waiting 6 months to maybe see her again (where she may not remember me)

let me know ^_^

CREEPY HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Should of manned up and asked her to go to dinner or something on the spot, not stalk her instagram dude. You used her personal info? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CREEEEP.
Mar 7 2018 04:55am
Quote (Tonethetiger @ Mar 6 2018 12:22am)
CREEPY HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Should of manned up and asked her to go to dinner or something on the spot, not stalk her instagram dude. You used her personal info? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CREEEEP.

Not really that creepy. I think you're being a little extreme, yeah, he should have just asked her out on the spot, but I think everyone has been in this situation before where they let a possibly good opportunity pass by.

In all honesty, people do this all the time. I've done it before?
Just people don't go out and say it because it isn't really socially acceptable to be like, "Yeah, I saw your Facebook status was single, sup" Lol.

Im sure at some point in your life, If you've had a college course with an attractive woman, or just met someone you found attractive through something, I'm sure you've searched their name on social media before.
Some people really are more or less looking to see if that person is single or not. Which, it's curiosity and them debating if it's worth anymore thought really. It's kind of like a temporary investigation, if she had pictures of her with a dude, OP probably never wouldve posted this or put anymore thought into this ever again.

I agree that it can be taken too far to the point where it's creepy, but in this situation, I don't think OP is a creep at all.
I do agree that messaging her or using the client data for more would be a huge go-to though. But it sounds like OP already is aware of that.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Mar 7 2018 05:01am
Gold: 191.00
Mar 11 2018 11:21am
I'd say you can even tell her if she has any questions to add you *facebook, instagram, etc) Then again im not sure of the repercussions of using their private info if they got offended or found that too invasive. Just trek carefully and be polite/yourself.
Gold: 322.00
Mar 28 2018 09:45pm
Quote (Scepticle @ Feb 21 2018 11:34pm)
So long story short,

basically,

So my question is ...

let me know ^_^

you have to belive in your self, have glowing confidence, rember lie, lie and lie some more untill you got somthing to offer
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll