d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Need Guide For Funchar: Martial Arts Assa > Pvm
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 25 2018 11:18am
Bump
Gold: 11,483.74
Feb 26 2018 10:15am
Quote (JRyan1 @ Feb 21 2018 01:10pm)
Dont go dclaw, its terrible unless u are on softcore

why would you not at least put 1 point in dclaw for a boost in dmg via finishing move rather than a left click release?

Quote (MeTaTroN. @ Feb 25 2018 12:29am)
Update

since you're going phoenix strike (elemental dmg), it would make the most sense to skill towards a second element in case you run into light immunes which is a sure thing in hell.
1. either max the ice or fire synergies for more 2nd element dmg
1a. dclaw seems to be more of a physical finisher. 1 point should be fine to add a slight boost to your release damage.
1b. yes
1c. no, claw mastery it will give you more crit and physical damage, which you have a lot amount of since you are going phoenix strike.
2. weapon block is considered different iirc, so you don't get block locked. putting points in for c/c sins is worth it as it blocks physical and ranged attacks.
3. venom is pretty much useless on phoenix strike sin
4. no experience with this skill. never looked good to me to even try out. can't imagine it's very good as a 1 point skill, and from what i've heard other people who have attempted using it in their builds they groan at the damage. possibly 1+ points if you were to go physical dmg route as i believe on-hit effects (leech, ds, ow) work with the skill.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 26 2018 10:17am
Quote (tehtwitchy @ 26 Feb 2018 17:15)
why would you not at least put 1 point in dclaw for a boost in dmg via finishing move rather than a left click release?

since you're going phoenix strike (elemental dmg), it would make the most sense to skill towards a second element in case you run into light immunes which is a sure thing in hell.
1. either max the ice or fire synergies for more 2nd element dmg
1a. dclaw seems to be more of a physical finisher. 1 point should be fine to add a slight boost to your release damage.
1b. yes
1c. no, claw mastery it will give you more crit and physical damage, which you have a lot amount of since you are going phoenix strike.
2. weapon block is considered different iirc, so you don't get block locked. putting points in for c/c sins is worth it as it blocks physical and ranged attacks.
3. venom is pretty much useless on phoenix strike sin
4. no experience with this skill. never looked good to me to even try out. can't imagine it's very good as a 1 point skill, and from what i've heard other people who have attempted using it in their builds they groan at the damage. possibly 1+ points if you were to go physical dmg route as i believe on-hit effects (leech, ds, ow) work with the skill.

Thx! Sounds reasonable and is exactly how my build currentöy looks like.
Weapon block only problematic at like travi with all the hydras setting you into cont block sequences...

Great.

Close
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll