d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Warlord Teemo > And The Patch 8.3 To 8.4
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Feb 21 2018 04:25am
My 8.3 Teemo build (support role best role)

well, Teemo not realy needs AP for his mushrooms, only the Liandry passive+33mpen+53%cdr+mana sustain, is what it needs, summon aery helping a little.
the AP/deathcap/gathering storm is more for the q+aa
even when it helps the shrooms a bit in the lategame 40+min games

not looks super effective, but it still is, aspecialy on support role

zzrot item-cdr runepage is a option to, but it lacks even bigger problems (a lategame zzrot for example)

the AP, the cdr, the mpen, the liandry, the q-reset, the passive, the tanking, summon Aery
it somehow makes this build better for cloose combat q/aa, then any AD/attack speed runepage-itembuild

But things gone change in 8.4,
no mpen in Liandry = less effective mpen boots //// nn new Morellonomicon, for its 15mpen /// voidstaff nerved lol
Liandry damage: 2%current health changed to 1%max health

it almost looks like:
luden better then liandry
and mpen got fcked

i may even, Archangel-Muramana-redemption-puretank

however, AP cannon troll teemo got buffed a little, maybe even pretty big! and Teemo is not the wurst champion to go full AP cannon on

plenty of builds to try out
1) item cdr Teemo: redemption+zzrot+spellbinder+twinshadow
2) AP-Teemo: Archangel/luden/liandry/morello/deathcap/sorc shoes
3) mana Teemo
4) Tankmo
5) hybrid Teemo (luden-(liandry)-tank)
Gold: 1,495.80
Feb 21 2018 04:32am
welcome to the league of tommydonkers!!!
666.66% freelo gg
Gold: 20,165.00
Feb 21 2018 06:33am
Since support Teemo is not very effective in lategame but powerful in early game, I'd go for :

- Celerity instead of Trascendence (if you don't hit 40cdr I'd go for mobility to enhance your map control + it stacks with your W to get damage)
- Scorch instead of Gathering Storm (you poke with Q that is pretty much ok with Scorch cooldown)
- Comet instead of Aery's (same cooldown of Scorch, more damage, good sinergy with shrooms slow, grants some AOE)

Also, since I prefer map control over lanephase itself, I'd replace Inspiration with Domination :

- Zombie Ward
- Tastes of Blood (again 20 seconds cd as Scorch and Comet, grants you some sustain in early that you lack pretty much without Relic Shield)
Feb 22 2018 06:54am
Quote (NomadJe @ Feb 21 2018 12:33pm)
Since support Teemo is not very effective in lategame but powerful in early game, I'd go for :

- Celerity instead of Trascendence (if you don't hit 40cdr I'd go for mobility to enhance your map control + it stacks with your W to get damage)
- Scorch instead of Gathering Storm (you poke with Q that is pretty much ok with Scorch cooldown)
- Comet instead of Aery's (same cooldown of Scorch, more damage, good sinergy with shrooms slow, grants some AOE)

Also, since I prefer map control over lanephase itself, I'd replace Inspiration with Domination :

- Zombie Ward
- Tastes of Blood (again 20 seconds cd as Scorch and Comet, grants you some sustain in early that you lack pretty much without Relic Shield)

its the other way around
very powerfull in the 20+min mark, ones Liandry and cdr are completed, and tankstats allow risktaking
decent trolling in the eurly game
a tiny underpowered from lvl5to7

Teemo not realy need AP for shroom, neither does he need movementspeed gears or passives,
even when gathering storm works 33.3%effective on teemo as it works on Heimer, it still overrules scorch
1) works vs minions/towers/monsters
2) scales better in 30+min games
3) works better when double hit/multitargets
its big yes, 80damage requires 160AP mushroom damage, but ones it procs only 1time per 20sec on 1 target, and you include a deathcap, then it comes close to 30AP to overrule the 80scorch damage
since you have a shroom every 9sec

9%more shrooms from 45cdr cap instead of 40cdr cap provides more vision then zombieward
the magical footwear 300gold saves, somehow contribute better then 2k life healed in a 40min game, witch prevented 1 fountain back
that a reason, why I never use manaflow bend, since it have the same 2k mana healed in 40min game, that's only 1 back

Comet works nice on close combat shrooms that slow, but over a game, 2month after patch, my hitrate dropped to bellow 33%
so even when exclude the autattack proc rate, summon eary seems to work better on shroom the arcane comet
arcane comet best on champs like mundo, when q slows on close combat for a 75%+hitrate

-----------------

8.4 patch seems to confuse me!

I not build a luden echo on my movementspeed heimerdonk in 7.3, why should I build it now, when the movement speed have been replaced for 20cdr?
in 7.3, I get my cdr from kindle gem(warmog)+boots+idiol(redemption)+codex
after that I do deadmans and redemption
I do 300%AP per second, I not need the damage from luden proc
my heimer q basic attacks proc summon Aery, but it not proc's luden echo, when ezreal q proc's luden echo

My 7.3 teemo is not realy a AP-cannon build
since 7.3 I was allowed to not build a Luden echo, when still have sick shroom damage, thx to summon Eary
he benefit great from the removal of %ms from luden echo, since he nn ms
still, it not like to build 90AP

a Archangel,
100/75====> 33.3%more mana regen
(100base+150redemption)*0.333more regen = 83%base regen
that's low as fuck
a sustain god nn max life and max mana, it needs infinite regen, recalls not required couse of regen
its still 30% of version4.2prenerved chalice800gold

the only shit that looks liget is a heimerdonk deathcap rush into puretank
Gold: 5,168.78
Feb 22 2018 08:51am
Is there any reason why I should go sorc shoes now that liandrys offers no mpen?
Gold: 0.00
Feb 22 2018 02:57pm
Teemo donker GG OP EZ 9001% Damage 501% Tankness OP
Feb 24 2018 03:58am
Quote (Konvicted08 @ Feb 22 2018 02:51pm)
Is there any reason why I should go sorc shoes now that liandrys offers no mpen?

only when morrelo.

here i have 8.3status in a 8.4build: 33mpen/45cdr/liandry/warmog

when do it, i was forced to drop Redemption for a bunsh of AP/mana/AP items, and it costed some more gold
atm i have less power when spent more gold

after this moment, my power can increased compare to my old build
can upgrade into Luden echo, and therfore sell frostfang since i overcapped my cdr
can golddump into morello
have itemspace for deathcap
Feb 24 2018 08:24am

not sure if I like the frostfang anymore!
Gold: 1,495.80
Feb 24 2018 10:42am
I have mana issue this patch
Spam skills and no mana... what ap item good like old morellos for mana regen spams?
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll