d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > A Confession To Make. > Repentance And Redemption
Closed New Topic
Gold: 37,500.00
Feb 18 2018 05:14pm
I used to be one of those horrible atheist know it alls, i used to hate all religions but maybe christianity the most however i believe i have a far better understanding of what a religion is trying to do to people. Which is help them become that which they can become, a good person that makes the hard choices that helps not only him or herself but also those around that person. Now i might not at all be a "true" christian by any measure, i think i believe a bit differently then most of you do but i can never hate christianity again. I used to want to destroy peoples beliefs, but now i know how dangerous that can be and how much sorrow and pain i might bring to reality in doing so, so i will refrein from saying what i personally believe because it might do more bad then good if it shatters a single persons belief.

So you might ask why im writing this post, well its in part due to that it's something i have to do in order to speak the truth and to seek redemption for what i have done before in my life, a part of my repentance you might say. It is also that i wish to say that i was wrong before. What i didnt know when i was a hardcore atheist but learned after, was that i was holding onto so much anger, bitterness and resentment. But someone helped me see and in doing so i could let go of that anger, bitterness and resentment which is more then i actually deserved but something that i badly needed.

Keep your faith and stay strong you wonderfull people.
Gold: 174.69
Feb 18 2018 09:45pm
Don't confess to man, confess to Jesus.
Feb 19 2018 04:18am
Inappropriate Post Content
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Closed New Topic