d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Help Make My Bowazon Better > Rerolling My Bowazon
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 74.00
Feb 18 2018 01:13pm
I just started again after a 10 year break. I don't have any good gear, but I figure I need to get to where I can run in hell and find good gear.

LVL 84 currently have lots of points of in cold arrow skills then some in dodge, avoid, and evade.

Current gear:
buriza
Rockstopper
Sanders for IAS
Rare boots with 30% FRW and some resistances
Amy and rings are trash but offer some resistances

Gathered from other guides:
i should be maxing multishot, strafe, and valk along with some decoy to get her more tanky

How much in dodge, avoid, evade?
What about critical strike, penetrate, and pierce?

I realize all my gear is NM gear at best, but what do you recommend and most importantly what bow?

Thanks for taking the time
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 18 2018 01:56pm
First of all: I play HCL. If you play SCL, things may be different.

My budget setup in any new ladder, before i can accumulate enough fg to buy Faith and Fortitude is this:

Eaglehorn Perfect Skull
Usually Treachery, this ladder i've taken to use Prudence for more defensive stats
Kira's Guardian Um
Atma's Scarab, you can use Cat's eye if you're more comfortable with that
Laying of Hands
War traveler
Wisp Projector = Heart of Wolverine for more damage
Free ring option
Razortail, 100% Pierce + Ignore Target's Defense from Eaglehorn = All arrows pierce and hit = More chance of 5% CTC Amplify Damage

Strafe is main skill
Guided Arrow for bosses and stray or tough enemies

Merc budget = Insight (very budget) / normal Reaper's Toll, Treachery, life leech unique helmet if Insight, or Guillaume's Face if using Reaper's Toll.

Windforce is a great bow, but in my opinion ITD is more valuable, since all your arrows will pierce through all enemies.

There are many unique bows that are great at NM and also early Hell. Lycander's Aim, Cliffkiller, Harmony (Runeword), Witchwild String. They can all be upped, but beware of very high level and Dexterity requirements.

(And i should not write this, but i will: Don't listen to any bullshit talk about me. If anyone have a different guide, gear or other options, just post it, and leave the shit out. I will just report any bully behaviour straight up.)

This post was edited by Taurean on Feb 18 2018 01:58pm
Gold: 74.00
Feb 18 2018 02:09pm
thanks for the reply!

i should have mentioned i am playing on USEast SC Ladder
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 18 2018 04:21pm
Always depends on your budget.

If you can afford it, i suppose you can buy all the perfect high-end gear, go full glass cannon and play with 400 health ...
Gold: 175.01
Feb 18 2018 04:54pm
mavina helm and laying of hands are both very good options for their price

laying of hands in particular is the best single item you could get for your zon besides faith.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll