d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > 50 Fg For Funniest Work Related Story
Closed New Topic
Gold: 1,666.00
Feb 16 2018 11:36pm
probably only be like 2 stories at the most since all you people live off ur parents or the government :rofl:

This post was edited by X_z on Feb 16 2018 11:36pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 70%
Feb 17 2018 12:05am
What is work lol
Gold: 25.40
Feb 17 2018 12:18am
New roustabout came out to a drilling rig in the Gulf of Mexico.
The area in the center of the boat is called a moon pool.
It’s a cut out for the drill pipe and riser to pass through.

On his first day on the Rig his crane operator (supervisor) told him the moon pool had too much water in it to pump it overboard. We watched and even helped him Rig up a diaphragm pump.

They made him watch it pump out the moon pool for his 12 hour shift. The next day the crane operator bitched at him that he’d pumped out too much. They made him Rig up the pump again and “fill” the moon pool back up.

Only three 21 day hitches in, did we explain to him that the water is never changing in depth as it’s the same outside the drillship as it is inside of the moon pool.

That idiot who doesn’t understand how water works is now a crane operator easily clearing 120k a year.

This post was edited by Egardner on Feb 17 2018 12:25am
Gold: 511.00
Feb 17 2018 12:32am
waiting on skidds story you will saving a lot of fg here
Gold: 109.50
Feb 17 2018 12:51am
2 years ago, working night management at a hotel in a "party/tourist" city. I was at the front desk and noticed in the cameras a bunch of loose items strewn across the floor in one of the hallways... Coat, shoes, wallet, etc. All kind of throughout the hallway, not sitting outside of one single room. I decided I'd go down there and bring the stuff back behind the front desk so it didn't get stolen. When I got there I saw that there was even more random stuff, single cigarettes just all over the place.. No idea.

Anyways, I saw a girl darting around a corner when I came down the hall. So I figured it was her stuff, and followed her to ask her if she was having trouble getting into her room/if that was her stuff. She quickly went outside through a side door in the hotel, as if she was running away from me? I didn't want to frighten her so I just grabbed her stuff from the hall and brought it behind the front desk. She showed up at the desk about 10 minutes later, no mention of her stuff, she just wanted to talk. This is when I noticed that she was 100% blackout drunk. I asked if the stuff was hers and she said no. I checked the ID in her wallet, it was her stuff... She still said no. I had to show her her own ID, tell her it was her picture and her name, and that I am 100% sure it was her stuff. She finally accepted it and then asked to use the public washroom. I told her where it is, and at this point it's important to mention that the public washroom in our lobby is kind of in a recessed area, so I cannot see what is going on in that area at all, however people coming in the front door can.

She was in the washroom, I heard the expected puking. It went on for about 10 minutes as I played Diablo 2. Standard night really. But then the puking stopped. I had never heard her come out of the bathroom, so I was kind of worried that it went from non stop puking to silence. I was going to go and knock on the door and ask if everything was alright, however when I got to the little recessed area where the bathroom is.................. She was fully, 100% naked, legs spread, fully passed out on the floor halfway in the bathroom and halfway into the nook. Anyone who came in would have seen her, extremely lucky that nobody came in during that time, I guess. I ran to grab a blanket to cover her up first of all, and then wondered if I should be calling 911 straight away or what. During our brief chat at the front desk before she went to the washroom she had mentioned that she was travelling with her mother. So I decided to first call/wake up her mother. The mother was clearly already awake and anxious. She answered right away and immediately sounded concerned before I even said anything. I explained the situation and she came out to the front desk area... She picked up her daughter to a sitting position, and frantically asked her why she was naked. At this point I was feeling nervous that she might think it had something to do with me, thankfully she didn't go there. She ended up standing with her daughter, holding her, rocking her back and forth saying "Why... why Sarah, Why...." (this whole time the daughter is still 100% naked, wrapped in a blanket like a burrito, and barely conscious). I was standing there just like trying to find a Shako and feeling like I was in the middle of an intense family moment. I felt awkward but had to ask them to move their moment back to their room because we simply cannot have blacked out naked girls in our lobby.

So yeah. And if anyone was going to ask, the girl was about a 7/10. Pretty great body but face and especially personality could use some work.

e/ oh and I totally forgot to mention one of the best parts: the girls first words when her mother woke her up. The girl opened her eyes and said "Hi mom, why are you naked?"

This post was edited by Belarathon on Feb 17 2018 12:55am
Gold: 10,057.12
Warn: 50%
Feb 17 2018 01:23am
I went into work, it was your wifes work

we had sex in the bathroom
Feb 17 2018 01:41am
Quote (Egardner @ Feb 17 2018 02:18am)
New roustabout came out to a drilling rig in the Gulf of Mexico.
The area in the center of the boat is called a moon pool.
It’s a cut out for the drill pipe and riser to pass through.

On his first day on the Rig his crane operator (supervisor) told him the moon pool had too much water in it to pump it overboard. We watched and even helped him Rig up a diaphragm pump.

They made him watch it pump out the moon pool for his 12 hour shift. The next day the crane operator bitched at him that he’d pumped out too much. They made him Rig up the pump again and “fill” the moon pool back up.

Only three 21 day hitches in, did we explain to him that the water is never changing in depth as it’s the same outside the drillship as it is inside of the moon pool.

That idiot who doesn’t understand how water works is now a crane operator easily clearing 120k a year.

lmfao im getting actual good stories here.. got suspended in us east trading
Feb 17 2018 01:54am
Quote (Belarathon @ Feb 17 2018 02:51am)
2 years ago, working night management at a hotel in a "party/tourist" city. I was at the front desk and noticed in the cameras a bunch of loose items strewn across the floor in one of the hallways... Coat, shoes, wallet, etc. All kind of throughout the hallway, not sitting outside of one single room. I decided I'd go down there and bring the stuff back behind the front desk so it didn't get stolen. When I got there I saw that there was even more random stuff, single cigarettes just all over the place.. No idea.

Anyways, I saw a girl darting around a corner when I came down the hall. So I figured it was her stuff, and followed her to ask her if she was having trouble getting into her room/if that was her stuff. She quickly went outside through a side door in the hotel, as if she was running away from me? I didn't want to frighten her so I just grabbed her stuff from the hall and brought it behind the front desk. She showed up at the desk about 10 minutes later, no mention of her stuff, she just wanted to talk. This is when I noticed that she was 100% blackout drunk. I asked if the stuff was hers and she said no. I checked the ID in her wallet, it was her stuff... She still said no. I had to show her her own ID, tell her it was her picture and her name, and that I am 100% sure it was her stuff. She finally accepted it and then asked to use the public washroom. I told her where it is, and at this point it's important to mention that the public washroom in our lobby is kind of in a recessed area, so I cannot see what is going on in that area at all, however people coming in the front door can.

She was in the washroom, I heard the expected puking. It went on for about 10 minutes as I played Diablo 2. Standard night really. But then the puking stopped. I had never heard her come out of the bathroom, so I was kind of worried that it went from non stop puking to silence. I was going to go and knock on the door and ask if everything was alright, however when I got to the little recessed area where the bathroom is.................. She was fully, 100% naked, legs spread, fully passed out on the floor halfway in the bathroom and halfway into the nook. Anyone who came in would have seen her, extremely lucky that nobody came in during that time, I guess. I ran to grab a blanket to cover her up first of all, and then wondered if I should be calling 911 straight away or what. During our brief chat at the front desk before she went to the washroom she had mentioned that she was travelling with her mother. So I decided to first call/wake up her mother. The mother was clearly already awake and anxious. She answered right away and immediately sounded concerned before I even said anything. I explained the situation and she came out to the front desk area... She picked up her daughter to a sitting position, and frantically asked her why she was naked. At this point I was feeling nervous that she might think it had something to do with me, thankfully she didn't go there. She ended up standing with her daughter, holding her, rocking her back and forth saying "Why... why Sarah, Why...." (this whole time the daughter is still 100% naked, wrapped in a blanket like a burrito, and barely conscious). I was standing there just like trying to find a Shako and feeling like I was in the middle of an intense family moment. I felt awkward but had to ask them to move their moment back to their room because we simply cannot have blacked out naked girls in our lobby.

So yeah. And if anyone was going to ask, the girl was about a 7/10. Pretty great body but face and especially personality could use some work.

e/ oh and I totally forgot to mention one of the best parts: the girls first words when her mother woke her up. The girl opened her eyes and said "Hi mom, why are you naked?"

best one by far
Gold: 109.50
Feb 17 2018 02:01am
X_z has sent you 149.00 Forum Gold 6 minutes ago

:blink: tyvm!
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 17 2018 10:10am
We sent a kid to home depot for a reamer told him its called a raper he went up to the help desk and asked for a raper he called us amd said fuck u and never came back

Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Closed New Topic