d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Cheating Story... Feeling Like A Sack Of Garbage
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 191.00
Mar 13 2018 01:53pm
For real bros before hoes my best friend did this to me and let me put it bluntly I beat the living tar out of him and we haven't spoken since. 20-year friendship down the drain because of sex. He still tries to get ahold of me to this day. Screw that

This post was edited by neoflo22 on Mar 13 2018 01:53pm
Gold: 28,300.00
Mar 17 2018 09:03pm
tell him before she tells him so she looks bad
Gold: 1,113.99
Mar 19 2018 11:36am
Quote (mynameismethos @ Feb 20 2018 07:46pm)
All 3 of us talked, it seems it will be all right soon. The guy just wants to forget, he didnt dump either of us in the end. However i made a "threat" to the chick if she ever hurts him like this ill massacre her haha. Also i stated if i ever do something similar to him hes free to slit my throat hehe. We are for sure not gonna be as close with the girl (as friends obviously) but that i would trade for my best friend any fucking day.
Thanks for your help

He isn't that mad, she is obv into you two and doesn't get enough attention from your fd. How about a threesome for now until you find a new gf.
Serious consideration, no trolling. I mean you 3 always hangout together anyway. Some are dating more than one person at the same time anyway.

E: It's not like you guys are married already. Just dating.

This post was edited by zayl121 on Mar 19 2018 11:38am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 16 2018 08:35am
Double team her and ditch the slut. High five after.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 23 2018 06:01pm
Quote (mynameismethos @ Feb 13 2018 09:18am)
Hello

So I'll try to summarize what happened yesterday night, but I'll have to say some info beforehand:

Me (23/M), best friend (23/M), his gf (21/F), we spent a lot of time together, (they are never together if it wasnt for me), they have been dating for about 2 years and i consider myself a good friend for both of them. I never had any intention going for the girl ever, however she gave me little hints from time to time that she "likes" me (it happened sometimes that it was just the 2 of us at their place drunk), but i never gave in, didnt really think about it either, why would i anyway since its my best friends gf.

HOWEVER - well little backstory: since i broke up with my last gf (last may), i desperately wanted/want one, especially these last couple months. I feel like i miss everything about having one so thats important to note. So yesterday after i finished with my day i went to their place (we had plans for the night and the girl told me i can chill there until we go-it was an hour max), but only she was there (guy was working, he didnt come the night either). Nothing special happened until she came out from the shower and flashed her tits to me. We didnt make a deal out of it, like we both acted as neither of us noticed it (but i pretty much wanted her afterwards).. So we went off for the night to meet the others, and since from the community im kinda her only friend, she was with me all the time, my brain really got the feel like shes my gf..

The night was cool, we both got really drunk on beer then we headed back to their place and well.. not much was needed to start making out... Fortunately we stopped (didnt have sex) but it still feels fucking awful. Then i started asking ourselves what the fuck have we done and why and yeah just realizing the situation. At that point i told her to keep it secret until today for sure, then ill make some plan up.... Then my friend have arrived as i said this.. And he doesnt know still. I slept over at their place and was hoping to forget it all overnight but it was the first thing to hit my head when i opened my eyes in the morning.. We acted natural, then i left. Now i kinda wanna hang myself for doing this bullshit to my best friend. At risk of losing him and our whole community actually (all my friends). Today i called the girl telling her not to say anything, but honestly i think shes in love with me and doesnt really give a fuck.. So the real losers are my friend and i.

Question: what to do? Would it be better to just tell him (not waiting for her to accidentally say shit but straight up tell him), or would that hurt more than it would help?

dude.. you're a fucking legend. nail her and make her yours.

never deny pussy
Gold: 0.69
Apr 29 2018 04:13pm
Go smash her
Gold: 0.70
Apr 29 2018 11:29pm
fuck her right in the pussy
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 30 2018 08:37am
Gold: 2,489.69
May 1 2018 01:24pm
use this as an opportunity to manipulate the situation into sex?
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll