d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Cheating Story... Feeling Like A Sack Of Garbage
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 180.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 14 2018 07:43am
Quote (mynameismethos @ 14 Feb 2018 10:41)
Ok just told him over phone.. Don't think i'm ready for the storm of aids that is coming but i literally was lying on the bed for the last 16 hours and every time i fell asleep i was dreaming of this bullshit, so it might be slightly better i guess.
Thanks for all your answers

keep us informed
Gold: 0.00
Feb 14 2018 07:58am
Quote (mynameismethos @ Feb 14 2018 05:41am)
Ok just told him over phone.. Don't think i'm ready for the storm of aids that is coming but i literally was lying on the bed for the last 16 hours and every time i fell asleep i was dreaming of this bullshit, so it might be slightly better i guess.
Thanks for all your answers

Over the phone? What kinda gutless shit is that?
Did you also make out with his girlfriend over the phone?
Gold: 4,655.70
Feb 14 2018 11:32am
Tell him she might wdege you
Feb 14 2018 02:33pm
Quote (Darkblue @ Feb 14 2018 08:58am)

i agree, in person was the move on this one.

but yeah keep us updated.
Gold: 8,919.00
Feb 15 2018 10:37am
Quote (Darkblue @ Feb 14 2018 01:58pm)

You are absolutely right, at the point i called him i was so fucking depressed, + the fact that he lives 2 hours away, i didnt feel the importance of actually telling it in person... Obviously it has its consequences too, because after every word i felt like puking (on the phone) so i cut it really short (the other reason is that i didnt want to seem like i want to blame everything on the girl and it would have been the case if i told him everything)... So at this point (like 2 hours ago) he told me he needs time but i got angry and answered i HAVE to tell him everything and i have to do it in person even if he bashes my face in, i just need 3 mins then id be off and give all the time he wants. Well to this message he didnt answer so after i calmed down i told him im gonna wait until hes ready to know all of it and its up to him..
IN THE FUCKING MEANTIME THOUGH remember when i got angry? Well thats when i messaged the chick asking if they are still together and she said she was told to move out for a week... But the way she sees it, she clearly doesnt understand the weight of this all, eiher shes lying to herself and everyone about it (she was legit doing whory shit to me on purpose, or like stuff you can do to a guy WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HES NOT THE GUYS BEST FRIEND) or is just so fucked up in the brain she doesnt notice it... Now i obviously regret starting to talk to her coz now she suspects (rightfully so) what im gonna say will hurt her a whole fucking lot. But i dont give a fuck, the truth is the truth. My intention isnt to hurt her, its just to be finally fair after i had to be such a shitstained maggot that night. All my friend knows is that we got drunk and made out.... In the meantime she told him shit like "we dont have feelings for each other, it just happened" well NO FUCKING SHIT we dont, i was just a weak piece of shit and let myself be seduced.

This post was edited by mynameismethos on Feb 15 2018 10:42am
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 80%
Feb 15 2018 02:09pm
Remember u told her to stay quiet
Should tell your friend this also ino
Gold: 3.00
Feb 18 2018 04:07am
Dont lie ...you are the guy that holds the beer in the story .not less not more xD
Feb 19 2018 06:01am
Quote (mynameismethos @ Feb 15 2018 09:37am)
You are absolutely right, at the point i called him i was so fucking depressed, + the fact that he lives 2 hours away, i didnt feel the importance of actually telling it in person... Obviously it has its consequences too, because after every word i felt like puking (on the phone) so i cut it really short (the other reason is that i didnt want to seem like i want to blame everything on the girl and it would have been the case if i told him everything)... So at this point (like 2 hours ago) he told me he needs time but i got angry and answered i HAVE to tell him everything and i have to do it in person even if he bashes my face in, i just need 3 mins then id be off and give all the time he wants. Well to this message he didnt answer so after i calmed down i told him im gonna wait until hes ready to know all of it and its up to him..
IN THE FUCKING MEANTIME THOUGH remember when i got angry? Well thats when i messaged the chick asking if they are still together and she said she was told to move out for a week... But the way she sees it, she clearly doesnt understand the weight of this all, eiher shes lying to herself and everyone about it (she was legit doing whory shit to me on purpose, or like stuff you can do to a guy WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HES NOT THE GUYS BEST FRIEND) or is just so fucked up in the brain she doesnt notice it... Now i obviously regret starting to talk to her coz now she suspects (rightfully so) what im gonna say will hurt her a whole fucking lot. But i dont give a fuck, the truth is the truth. My intention isnt to hurt her, its just to be finally fair after i had to be such a shitstained maggot that night. All my friend knows is that we got drunk and made out.... In the meantime she told him shit like "we dont have feelings for each other, it just happened" well NO FUCKING SHIT we dont, i was just a weak piece of shit and let myself be seduced.

You fucked up. People fuck up. Shit happens. Move on from it. Wash away the pain with the liberating truth. I'd give him as much time as he needs to come to you. Just tell him straight up, and then say, "When you're ready to talk, if you ever are, I'll be right here. I'm sorry."

As for the girl? Hard pass.

You'll stop feeling like shit after awhile. And don't beat yourself up. You didn't fuck her. You were weak in a momentary lapse of judgment, but you didn't cross the line of never go back.
Gold: 8,919.00
Feb 20 2018 05:46am
All 3 of us talked, it seems it will be all right soon. The guy just wants to forget, he didnt dump either of us in the end. However i made a "threat" to the chick if she ever hurts him like this ill massacre her haha. Also i stated if i ever do something similar to him hes free to slit my throat hehe. We are for sure not gonna be as close with the girl (as friends obviously) but that i would trade for my best friend any fucking day.
Thanks for your help

This post was edited by mynameismethos on Feb 20 2018 05:47am
Gold: 542.20
Feb 20 2018 06:09am
Quote (mynameismethos @ Feb 20 2018 11:46am)
All 3 of us talked, it seems it will be all right soon. The guy just wants to forget, he didnt dump either of us in the end. However i made a "threat" to the chick if she ever hurts him like this ill massacre her haha. Also i stated if i ever do something similar to him hes free to slit my throat hehe. We are for sure not gonna be as close with the girl (as friends obviously) but that i would trade for my best friend any fucking day.
Thanks for your help

... even when you deserve just as much blame, you feel like you can make a comment like this or are even in a position to make the joke.

disappointing.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll