d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kim Jong Olympic Seduction Operation
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 267,060.50
Feb 10 2018 09:56am
I'm sick of Washington attitude, olympic is traditionally a period for peace. Of course we can always observe that "bad" countries can take advantage of this but we sometimes have to get over it and give this short competition a chance to have an reconciliation effect.

Washington act like if they would never accept North Korea as a nuclear power, but it's too late.. time to look further and stop showing ego weakness (well this will be hard with Trump i know...).

Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 10 2018 10:11am
if someone threatens to kill you or your friends multiple times, i wouldnt really call it an "ego weakness" to attack him :unsure: the only reason why north korea shouldnt be nuked off the face of the planet is cause the south one and japan are near it :mellow:
Gold: 500.00
Feb 10 2018 10:25am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Feb 10 2018 11:11am)
if someone threatens to kill you or your friends multiple times, i wouldnt really call it an "ego weakness" to attack him :unsure: the only reason why north korea shouldnt be nuked off the face of the planet is cause the south one and japan are near it :mellow:

true, where else are we going to get hentai?
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 10 2018 10:26am
Quote (duffman316 @ Feb 10 2018 06:25pm)

indeed :lol: !
Gold: 2,094.99
Feb 10 2018 10:29am
Dear diary.. :P
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 10 2018 10:56am
Ofc Washington, especially Trump because he invested himself so much on Twitter.. Do NOT want any kind of peace.
Imagine if they lose the meaning of their bases in Asia...
You guys missed the parade with icbms in piongyang thursday? It's over... And... they still have great deals with Russians and Chineses...Forget it!
They could start some kind of very progressive reunification, and at the end making one of the most powerful country in the world, with nuclear power 🤡

But usa has to get out of here to make it possible.
Gold: 10,655.00
Feb 10 2018 06:47pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 10 2018 11:56am)
Ofc Washington, especially Trump because he invested himself so much on Twitter.. Do NOT want any kind of peace.
Imagine if they lose the meaning of their bases in Asia...
You guys missed the parade with icbms in piongyang thursday? It's over... And... they still have great deals with Russians and Chineses...Forget it!
They could start some kind of very progressive reunification, and at the end making one of the most powerful country in the world, with nuclear power 🤡

But usa has to get out of here to make it possible.

Do you share the drugs you're on, with others?

You keep saying the US, like we give a shyt that a country the size of Ohio has nukes.
The UN, you know the United Nations, are the ones that are so concerned. The US just happens to be who they can call on for enforcement.

Who else can they call? France?

It would take the US about 30 seconds to reduce NK to a pile of radioactive ash.
Unfortunately, there are other countries involved, and they don't want to get nuked while this is happening.

In the past year or two NK has been slowly trying to squirm into some sort of power block in other countries as well. Those other countries don't want to be turned into remote North Koreas either.
You best be happy that the US exists. If it didn't most of Europe would be speaking Arabic by now.

The threat of Europe retaliating isn't stop the muslim nation(s) from walking all over Europe, the threat of the US is.
It's the same reason Europe isn't speaking Russian at this time.

It's the same for many of the far east countries that DON'T want to be speaking NK, aka Chinese.
As I've said before there are three major super powers, two of which don't care about what you think.

It seems that you feel that you can via your posts, convince Americans in general to think as you do, you can't.
You can side with whomever you like, but personally, I'll take the US over China or Russia, any day.

Gold: Locked
Feb 10 2018 06:48pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Feb 10 2018 09:25am)

I mean, we tried to nuke them off the face of the Earth once...
Gold: 10,655.00
Feb 10 2018 06:55pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Feb 10 2018 07:48pm)
I mean, we tried to nuke them off the face of the Earth once...

Actually we tried to stop the war in the Pacific, and we did. And that was back when our total nuclear armament was two wimpy ass nukes held together with baling wire and prayers. LOL
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 10 2018 07:42pm
Quote (Ghot @ 11 Feb 2018 01:47)
Do you share the drugs you're on, with others?

You keep saying the US, like we give a shyt that a country the size of Ohio has nukes.
The UN, you know the United Nations, are the ones that are so concerned. The US just happens to be who they can call on for enforcement.

Who else can they call? France?

It would take the US about 30 seconds to reduce NK to a pile of radioactive ash.
Unfortunately, there are other countries involved, and they don't want to get nuked while this is happening.

In the past year or two NK has been slowly trying to squirm into some sort of power block in other countries as well. Those other countries don't want to be turned into remote North Koreas either.
You best be happy that the US exists. If it didn't most of Europe would be speaking Arabic by now.

The threat of Europe retaliating isn't stop the muslim nation(s) from walking all over Europe, the threat of the US is.
It's the same reason Europe isn't speaking Russian at this time.

It's the same for many of the far east countries that DON'T want to be speaking NK, aka Chinese.
As I've said before there are three major super powers, two of which don't care about what you think.

It seems that you feel that you can via your posts, convince Americans in general to think as you do, you can't.
You can side with whomever you like, but personally, I'll take the US over China or Russia, any day.

You should learn to control yourself and post less vomit.

Remember ? NK is still growing and/or developping a nuclear arsenal, russia & china did not cut the trade...
So your Pence, Trump, or Tillerson can bawl as much as they want, it change nothing to the situation, and if the sister of the kimjong is coming by herself, first time since decades, then they better to SHUT THE FUCK UP, like all others presidents did btw, excepted the actual one that is... "special" ^_^
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll