d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Cato Institute Sexual Harassment
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 9 2018 06:51am
Cmon it's just little harassment, no physical contact, free-market fairy didn't get served
Gold: 3.33
Feb 9 2018 07:41am
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 9 2018 06:27am)
Psychopathy is associated with higher functioning. They are cool headed. Sociopaths are hot headed and you (well I) can see them coming a mile away. They tend to immediately ask me to start filing court continuance for them etc, putting their secondary gains right out there. "I'm at the hospital because i have court today. I'm suicidal now. I won't be tomorrow" lol. Alot of other axis 2 with sociopaths like developmental delays and autism spectrum. The sociopaths can be fun. One guy shows me his raps for Jesus and draws me skulls when he is on my ward :thumbsup:

NPD is awful. Can't fix that. Don't take their mask off...leave it alone.

Yea I believe that's the colloquial definitions that apply to sociopathy and psychopathy, but in clinical psychology, if used, they're synonymous I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a family member with NPD, hard to deal with.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Feb 9 2018 12:49pm
Who hasnt been molested in current year?
Gold: Locked
Feb 9 2018 04:20pm
“There’d be people who’d walk in and he’d say, ‘Doesn’t she have great legs?’” the former employee said.

Okay, this needs to be mentioned.

That's not sexual harassment.

“I can remember once we had a contractor come in to present this idea for an issues campaign. And literally the minute she left he turned to all the men in the room and went ‘Man, I’d love to have her sit on my face,’” the former employee said.

This fuckin' is.

I get it, context and creepy tone of voice can make the difference. But there's a level of recognition that sex exists that should be accepted in society, and a level of being able to talk to adults as adults that is necessary.
Gold: 3.33
Feb 9 2018 06:18pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Feb 9 2018 04:20pm)
Okay, this needs to be mentioned.

That's not sexual harassment.

This fuckin' is.

I get it, context and creepy tone of voice can make the difference. But there's a level of recognition that sex exists that should be accepted in society, and a level of being able to talk to adults as adults that is necessary.

Is it sexual harassment if you say something sexual about someone to a different person though? Where do we draw the line there?

While the behavior is reprehensible, I think the bold just constitutes grounds for termination of that specific employee, not legal action.

This post was edited by WeAwait on Feb 9 2018 06:20pm
Gold: 2.70
Feb 9 2018 09:23pm
i remember during middle school, we got to go to the high school for a visit to get a sense of what it would be like... got to attend classes, eat lunch etc etc with the high school student who volunteered to be part of it.... while when i was walking up the stairs to attend his class.. someone pinched my butt! the girls behind me just giggled :cry:

#metoo

This post was edited by Warlock316 on Feb 9 2018 09:24pm
Feb 9 2018 09:30pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ Feb 9 2018 07:23pm)
i remember during middle school, we got to go to the high school for a visit to get a sense of what it would be like... got to attend classes, eat lunch etc etc with the high school student who volunteered to be part of it.... while when i was walking up the stairs to attend his class.. someone pinched my butt! the girls behind me just giggled :cry:

#metoo

I remember fingerblasting my prom date 12 years ago
Im waiting for the day where im arrested for rape
Gold: 90.58
Feb 9 2018 09:31pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ Feb 9 2018 07:23pm)

#metoo

that's technically sexual harassment, should have reported it to your principal when you got back
Feb 9 2018 09:34pm
Oh man i have a pinched butt moment too
I was in select choir (ol toner was literally moral orel) and we were preparing to lineup on the bleachers, the girl behind me pinched my butt just as we walked on stage
Humiliated to this day m8, im sure a lot of people saw me sexually assaulted and no one said anything
Feb 10 2018 03:19pm
Pls respond
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll