d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Do You Think That The Guardian Should Be Remaked?
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 470.46
Feb 13 2018 12:59am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 9 Feb 2018 05:09)
OH MY FUCKING GOSH... a nub talks shit about the guardian that starts with 50 intelligence and 50 vitality... what are you... a strength or dexterity nub.

Let me start with damage: A guardian uses EVERY heavy weapon, these deal twice the damage?
The guardian uses the Salvation ability with ease and you only need 3-4 points in it.
The guardian sits in front and use abilities with "Damage Taken" like the barbarian ability and deals tons of damage if used correctly.
The guardian don't need to use EE armors when used with the "Damage Taken" abilities to increase damage dealt.
The guardian is underestimated because of the limitations of gear and so forth.
The guardian can solo more effectively than any caster without towning and shrining so often or sit in town to regen.

Learn to play the character before trashing it, the only thing wrong with the character is that it can not use a casting charm, which is bad since even a headhunter can use lightning charms and wild heals... damn, if built correctly, you can use a headhunter as a caster / healer even though it starts with like 5 intelligence... use outside of the box thinking b4 making dumb posts.

EDIT: Yes, I am the "inb4Rex" mentioned earlier by others... I love Guardians, they rock and you just don't have an inkling of their potential without giving some thought to the build.

Aren't you the guy who made a HUGE fuzz when dying your guardian and demanding changes because the game didn't fit your specific playstyle and you refused to adapt to the game changes or play any "mainstream" builds?
Gold: 18,444.00
Feb 13 2018 07:07am
Quote (pwb3 @ Feb 8 2018 01:05pm)
that would make everyone use this character again.

not

Lol
Gold: 8,888.89
Feb 15 2018 12:18am
Quote (SCXiao @ Feb 13 2018 07:59pm)
Aren't you the guy who made a HUGE fuzz when dying your guardian and demanding changes because the game didn't fit your specific playstyle and you refused to adapt to the game changes or play any "mainstream" builds?

No, I made a fuss about HM getting nerfed, and the changes were regarding HM or the guardian have an innate ability of 10% HM automatically.

My guardian died in a group facing four corners because i had it on auto click and went to the toilet and came back found it dead, so I rejoined the same party with my other guardian, no shame in death to a toon.
Gold: 27.91
Feb 15 2018 08:15am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 15 2018 01:18am)
No, I made a fuss about HM getting nerfed, and the changes were regarding HM or the guardian have an innate ability of 10% HM automatically.

My guardian died in a group facing four corners because i had it on auto click and went to the toilet and came back found it dead, so I rejoined the same party with my other guardian, no shame in death to a toon.

You afk'd and raged that you died when you shouldnt afk in catas and definitely not on HC.

@ red text: Said no good HC player ever.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll