d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Alabama Voted Best In Usa For Racial Equality > God Blessed The South With Good Manners
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Feb 8 2018 12:27pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 8 2018 01:07pm)
Ur post is disproved by a simple housing "black names" study.

But keep looking for a reason to stroke Jordan peterson lol

Wear a Trump hat to Berkeley and let me know how long you last before someone smashes your head in with a hammer

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Feb 8 2018 12:27pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 8 2018 12:30pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Feb 8 2018 12:27pm)
Wear a Trump hat to Berkeley and let me know how long you last before someone smashes your head in with a hammer

what does that have to do with that being the ONLY oppression you see?

you're not good at words, you always shoehorn in a few for effect, then ignore them when criticized. words matter.

maybe just pull a "yeah yeah i was being hyperbolic" or something? idk, just trying to help.
Gold: 2,617.52
Feb 8 2018 12:31pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 8 2018 02:30pm)
what does that have to do with that being the ONLY oppression you see?

you're not good at words, you always shoehorn in a few for effect, then ignore them when criticized. words matter.

maybe just pull a "yeah yeah i was being hyperbolic" or something? idk, just trying to help.

You havent made any arguments yet. Ive listed two so far
Gold: 14.88
Feb 8 2018 12:32pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 8 2018 10:20am)
and acid attacks are so common. :rolleyes:

you toss out anecdotal evidince to counter a critique of your anecdotal evidence:

:wacko:

Statistics on rates of lynchings aren't anecdotal evidence. And growing rates of acid attacks (along with terror attacks in Europe) are concerning. If we had a surge in lynchings, I'd say that's a problem.
Feb 8 2018 12:39pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Feb 8 2018 12:31pm)
You havent made any arguments yet. Ive listed two so far

are you blind?

Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 8 2018 11:07am)
Ur post is disproved by a simple housing "black names" study.

But keep looking for a reason to stroke Jordan peterson lol

i gave u a direct counter example. just say "not an argument" again. idk

Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Feb 8 2018 12:32pm)
Statistics on rates of lynchings aren't anecdotal evidence. And growing rates of acid attacks (along with terror attacks in Europe) are concerning. If we had a surge in lynchings, I'd say that's a problem.

i agree that a rise in violence is a problem and needs to be addressed. i just leave all the "multiculturalism is death" and "all muslims are terrorists" shit where it belongs, the trash.....
Gold: 0.00
Feb 8 2018 01:33pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ 8 Feb 2018 18:18)
Multiculturalism is a crime against your people.

My people are anyone who wants to have fun, love each other and indulge in all the great shit all the world's cultures have to offer.
I love that I can watch a Korean movie while eating Italian food. I like listening to American folk while burning Tibetan incense and drinking Indian tea.
All cultures have something great to offer and American culture especially should realise that as it is an amalgam of countless other cultures.
You guys didn't spring up out of the fucking soil you know. You are a country and a culture made up of immigrants.

Also - screw you for making me say something so fucking cheesy.
Feb 8 2018 01:39pm
Quote (Scaly @ Feb 8 2018 01:33pm)
My people are anyone who wants to have fun, love each other and indulge in all the great shit all the world's cultures have to offer.
I love that I can watch a Korean movie while eating Italian food. I like listening to American folk while burning Tibetan incense and drinking Indian tea.
All cultures have something great to offer and American culture especially should realise that as it is an amalgam of countless other cultures.
You guys didn't spring up out of the fucking soil you know. You are a country and a culture made up of immigrants.

Also - screw you for making me say something so fucking cheesy.

hey man your country has a rich history to uphold of fending off foreign invaders. First the druids cast out those pussy Vikings, then they brought Rome to it's knees singlehandedly without any help from asian people, totally avoided any moors entering the country (Robin Hood's Morgan Freeman aside ofc), then they kicked the French back into the channel and were NEVER ruled by those wine drinking pansies. you seen what ISIS does to monuments? better keep an eye on stonehenge.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 8 2018 04:06pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 8 Feb 2018 19:39)
hey man your country has a rich history to uphold of fending off foreign invaders. First the druids cast out those pussy Vikings, then they brought Rome to it's knees singlehandedly without any help from asian people, totally avoided any moors entering the country (Robin Hood's Morgan Freeman aside ofc), then they kicked the French back into the channel and were NEVER ruled by those wine drinking pansies. you seen what ISIS does to monuments? better keep an eye on stonehenge.

You're missing the bit in the middle (battle of Hastings) where we were actually conquered and ruled by the French and lost our language. Massive Norman castles and cathedrals still dominate the skyline in many cities.

The vikings took over all of England except wessex and became part of our population when Alfred the Great and his son and grandson took it all back.

Rome held a great portion of England for almost 300 years. The place I grew up was their capital Camulodunum, now Colchester.

I feel like you're not particularly well versed in our history lol.

This post was edited by Scaly on Feb 8 2018 04:12pm
Feb 8 2018 04:57pm
Quote (Scaly @ Feb 8 2018 04:06pm)
You're missing the bit in the middle (battle of Hastings) where we were actually conquered and ruled by the French and lost our language. Massive Norman castles and cathedrals still dominate the skyline in many cities.

The vikings took over all of England except wessex and became part of our population when Alfred the Great and his son and grandson took it all back.

Rome held a great portion of England for almost 300 years. The place I grew up was their capital Camulodunum, now Colchester.

I feel like you're not particularly well versed in our history lol.

Dude... Think about the fact that i wasn't wrong about only 1 thing. But all the things.
Gold: 10,655.00
Feb 8 2018 04:59pm

Alabama voted best in racial equality ?!? They must be talking about numbers and not feelings. LOL
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll