d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Did This Really Just Happen? > Whistling At A Well
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15,725.62
Feb 8 2018 04:02am
So I cant sleep, figured I'd slash a lil bit
I find a well (sweet)
So here I am whistling along, dropping wellables as I go
Did a lil fishing
Whistled a lil more
Found a swarm
...and another
...and another (WTF?)
Bam! Bits and pieces objective complete. (Whaaa?)

You can get objectives while whistling?
I know you cant get EPs while whistling but I always considered objectives to be EPs
Obviously you cant get Explore the maze without completing the maze, and some you need multiple chars to trigger an objective, but are there others you can get while whistling?
:huh:
Gold: 7,015.59
Trader: Trusted
Feb 8 2018 05:41am
Quote (therunman @ Feb 8 2018 06:02am)
I find a well (sweet)
Did a lil fishing
Whistled a lil more
Found a swarm
...and another
...and another (WTF?)

I know you cant get EPs while whistling but I always considered objectives to be EPs
Obviously you cant get Explore the maze without completing the maze, and some you need multiple chars to trigger an objective, but are there others you can get while whistling?

once you have explored a certain % of the map yes. you can also get shamans and slash the swarm
Gold: 509,068.11
Feb 8 2018 06:49am
Quote (therunman @ Feb 8 2018 05:02am)
I find a well (sweet)
Did a lil fishing
Whistled a lil more
Found a swarm
...and another
...and another (WTF?)

ya must be nice to play when u cant sleep i just sit here n look at the game until my time limit is up lol

however ive been playing this rly fun pirate game :D on steam when my time limit on l.s is up with the ladies :D

started 2 weeks ago already logged in over 200 hours lol

lol i sat there shaking my head going man im seriously addicted to video games lol

but what u expect i sleep maybe 1-4 hours if i even sleep at all the girls are sleeping right now so im just playing my pirate game :) n chatting with people on jsp

This post was edited by partyplanner on Feb 8 2018 06:51am
Gold: 0.69
Feb 8 2018 07:14am
Sleeping 1-4 hours a day is impossible on longterm stop bullshitting
Gold: 0.19
Feb 8 2018 07:17am
Anything that is not an evil presence can spawn while whistling if you have explored before hand. Only if active though :)
Gold: 35.38
Warn: 30%
Feb 8 2018 08:13am
I remember I did some fishing a long time ago.

Me and my dad went out on a boat and decided what we could catch out in the old green lake.

Well, my first time I had a hard time holding the rod because it was so top heavy. Soon I caught a fish but it was a small one.

Later, I caught a big fish and the hook got stuck in it's "lip". I felt really bad for it and it was bleeding a lot. I didn't know what to do. We took the hook out and threw it back into the water.

Boy did I love to go fishing when I was a kid :) !

*The only thing my post and your post have in common is the word "fishing" and I went off on a tangent.
Gold: 15,725.62
Feb 8 2018 10:35am
Quote (Bob888 @ Feb 8 2018 05:13am)
I remember I did some fishing a long time ago.

Me and my dad went out on a boat and decided what we could catch out in the old green lake.

Well, my first time I had a hard time holding the rod because it was so top heavy. Soon I caught a fish but it was a small one.

Later, I caught a big fish and the hook got stuck in it's "lip". I felt really bad for it and it was bleeding a lot. I didn't know what to do. We took the hook out and threw it back into the water.

Boy did I love to go fishing when I was a kid :) !

*The only thing my post and your post have in common is the word "fishing" and I went off on a tangent.

WAT
Gold: 72,364.81
Feb 8 2018 11:15am
Quote (Juston @ 8 Feb 2018 12:41)
once you have explored a certain % of the map yes. you can also get shamans and slash the swarm

this
Gold: 8,888.88
Feb 8 2018 10:20pm
Quote (Juston @ Feb 9 2018 12:41am)

Wrong: You DO NOT find a well in a MAP game at all... so how can he do a MAP game at a WELL and complete OBJECTIVES???
Gold: 7,015.59
Trader: Trusted
Feb 8 2018 10:45pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 9 2018 12:20am)
Wrong: You DO NOT find a well in a MAP game at all... so how can he do a MAP game at a WELL and complete OBJECTIVES???

He was talking about a regular catacomb map. some people still call them maps.
and you are the one who is WRONG! you can find a well inside a used map, its not supposed to happen, but i have seen it and i know a number of others have as well (pun not intended)

This post was edited by Juston on Feb 8 2018 10:46pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll