d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Can Anyone Make Me A Workout Plan? > Help
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,975.00
Feb 14 2018 01:47am
Quote (orpimpin1201 @ 8 Feb 2018 14:12)
4k? lmao!!!!

Hey it's about the same as paying 40-60$ for a premade program from some schmuck who doesn't give a shit about you in a gym.

The difference is I know what I'm doing and you only have to pay forum coins for it.

This post was edited by CMBurns on Feb 14 2018 01:48am
Gold: 450.51
Feb 14 2018 05:42am
Quote (CMBurns @ Feb 14 2018 08:47am)
Hey it's about the same as paying 40-60$ for a premade program from some schmuck who doesn't give a shit about you in a gym.

The difference is I know what I'm doing and you only have to pay forum coins for it.

True that.

Saw 3 printed papers for someone in my gym who wanted to become more fit and muscular. The schedule was all over the place and cost 50 euro. I shook my head.

CMBurns knows what he's doing and never saw someone having a bad experience with him. Also, invite him to play PoE with you and you can vaal lava armor everything together.

Gold: 5,029.00
Feb 15 2018 06:33pm
Quote (CMBurns @ Feb 14 2018 03:47am)

This is true, but at the same time, 99% of people don't need any type of "personalized" program. They just need to stop program hopping and find a program people have actually used. Essentially people are paying $60 to be lazy, so I get where you're coming from. <3 ya burns!
Gold: 1,975.00
Feb 16 2018 07:30pm
Quote (orpimpin1201 @ 15 Feb 2018 20:33)
This is true, but at the same time, 99% of people don't need any type of "personalized" program. They just need to stop program hopping and find a program people have actually used. Essentially people are paying $60 to be lazy, so I get where you're coming from. <3 ya burns!

Well, when someone messages me for a program, I ask a series of questions that help me determine the best course of action.

Injuries, mobility issues, current experience, short & long term goals, glaring weaknesses.

I can then heavily adapt a template I've built.

I have 1 to 3 templates for;
- Beginners
- Intermediate (higher volume, some targeted goals)
- Advanced with specific goals (1RMs, endurance, bodybuilding (high time investment), olympic/power lifting)

Depending on the answers to questions I'll change exercises, tempos, order of exercises, reps, recovery, tips, etc. The more advanced the lifter is, the more intricate the program will be.

For returning clients, I give them a template that matches their new goals and contrasts their other program enough that they can now start cycling through the two programs until they're ready to make significant changes.

It's all very structured. I'm careful with splits and the exercise order, etc.

I think it'd be false to say that someone paying for a program is lazy. If they're not interested in learning how to build a proper program, but want something good, asking a professional is always a good idea.

Quote (GodisLove @ 14 Feb 2018 07:42)
Also, invite him to play PoE with you and you can vaal lava armor everything together.

I rage vaaled a shaper quiver that rolled additional arrow but no other good mod. Was the first additional arrow in like 600 chaos so I was triggered. I got additional arrow implicit.... fml

This post was edited by CMBurns on Feb 16 2018 07:38pm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll