d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Drewg The Dodger > Coward
Prev1234
Closed New Topic
Gold: 2.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 18 2018 06:06am
Drew still doing same thing he did 6 years ago.. Sitting on jsp arguing with randoms laffff gr8 life

This post was edited by Zyrions on Feb 18 2018 06:06am
Gold: 126.00
Feb 18 2018 07:46am
Quote (lFuzzyl @ Feb 18 2018 06:26am)
All locked up now, 1 month suspensions awaiting wow...
How you gonna react as if your classified, Pass by see you in a car crash which you caused entitled on your phone *d2jsp bully suicide*
I dont fuck with pussies, Act friend turn your back and steal all the cookies. Your pussy in a box you wont get it.
4 corners still cant get out no question, You keep trying to flex kid, imma burn ya down with ya neckbeard.
Wife left you and now your hating, Misrepresented by the people you scammed to *make it*.
Rick trying to rap should be a felony, Dont fuck with me. Call the police on your whack ass melody.
I'll body you, i act a fool, went to school. Gotta better job cause i played it cool.
Now you're a part time worker for your *own* business which i regret to inform you no one will invest in "rude".
Im that dude to penetrate your wife after she said she needed a better life.
Im a better guy my clean jawline caught her better side. I just let it slide, Hit it once take her number out my contacts, Leave her left to dry.
2x4 bitches stay waiting, Im always patient i get a better time fucking some whore in Jamaica, Sorry i cant relate bruh. Your girl was uglee
but you were worse and cutting you off was a promise she made to herself, No a favor before she was in a Hearst.
Now you better behave bruh, You ever step to me leave you clinically insane asking for razors blades and a shape up

Took 15 minutes, Sorry you dont have any skill anywhere rick.

dont care for the rest, but that opening line xD
outdid anything he tried to do in 1 sentence.

Gold: 15,920.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 18 2018 09:16am
Quote (Zyrions @ 18 Feb 2018 12:06)
Drew still doing same thing he did 6 years ago.. Sitting on jsp arguing with randoms laffff gr8 life

Gold: 8.00
Feb 18 2018 10:43am
Quote (Zyrions @ Feb 18 2018 06:06am)

I'd be scared to have that much fg on a 2018 jsp :lol:
Gold: 1.85
Feb 18 2018 05:49pm
How you gonna react as if your classified, Pass by see you in a car crash which you caused entitled on your phone *d2jsp bully suicide*
I dont fuck with pussies, Act friend turn your back and steal all the cookies. Your pussy in a box you wont get it.
4 corners still cant get out no question, You keep trying to flex kid, imma burn ya down with ya neckbeard.
Wife left you and now your hating, Misrepresented by the people you scammed to *make it*.
Rick trying to rap should be a felony, Dont fuck with me. Call the police on your whack ass melody.
I'll body you, i act a fool, went to school. Gotta better job cause i played it cool.
Now you're a part time worker for your *own* business which i regret to inform you no one will invest in "rude".
Im a better guy my clean jawline caught her better side. I just let it slide, Hit it once take her number out my contacts, Leave her left to dry.
2x4 bitches stay waiting, Im always patient i get a better time fucking some whore in Jamaica, Sorry i cant relate bruh. Your girl was uglee
but you were worse and cutting you off was a promise she made to herself, No a favor before she was in a Hearst.
Now you better behave bruh, You ever step to me leave you clinically insane asking for razors blades and a shape up

Rick is a horrid dueler and a moron but you are a little fake bitch. Stop acteth hard when we all seen you get cucked by that one dude ill find said thread mkay.
Gold: 93,515.00
Feb 18 2018 06:07pm
Excessive maturation is the leading cause to hair loss. That hair didn’t fall out on its own rick. Btw how’s the Medicare coming along? :rofl:
Gold: 695.00
Feb 18 2018 06:16pm

Deadass
Gold: 199,490.60
Feb 18 2018 10:14pm
Quote (TellEmDon @ Feb 7 2018 09:02pm)

wow ry u got fucked up
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1234
Closed New Topic