d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Realm of the Mad God > Iso Players That Have A Job
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 7 2018 03:52pm
i am looking for players that would have interest in forming a small group to purchase and use keys (during event). I will be contributing to the group as well.
this way we can all benefit from each other. i only plan to do this during davy and woodland weeks.

i have 3 requirements.

1. you must purchase keys aligning with the dungeon for the event of that week. (i'm sure 10 packs will be on sale for each dungeon during that time, so 10 keys minimal per player)
2. you must be able to meet at requested times. (~6pm est until finish. 1-2 hours)
3. don't be an irritable cock. i am very quick to eliminate a problem (no warning)

if you're interested send me a pm. it will likely not happen this first day, but i'm hoping we can start tomorrow with a schedule.

edit: it appears i was a day early. still looking for players
edit 2: davy key packs on sale for 1k gold. this is a gamble at either 15 or 30 keys

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Feb 9 2018 02:58pm
Gold: 11,759.50
Feb 10 2018 08:15am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Feb 7 2018 09:52pm)
i am looking for players that would have interest in forming a small group to purchase and use keys (during event). I will be contributing to the group as well.
this way we can all benefit from each other. i only plan to do this during davy and woodland weeks.

i have 3 requirements.

1. you must purchase keys aligning with the dungeon for the event of that week. (i'm sure 10 packs will be on sale for each dungeon during that time, so 10 keys minimal per player)
2. you must be able to meet at requested times. (~6pm est until finish. 1-2 hours)
3. don't be an irritable cock. i am very quick to eliminate a problem (no warning)

if you're interested send me a pm. it will likely not happen this first day, but i'm hoping we can start tomorrow with a schedule.

edit: it appears i was a day early. still looking for players
edit 2: davy key packs on sale for 1k gold. this is a gamble at either 15 or 30 keys

Sure, got tons of davy's. PM me if you want to get something going.

(Might be a while before I check jsp, feel free to try in game)

Gold: 0.59
Mar 3 2018 04:52am
I take for the shards always 50 key each. But in my guild Magic another players too make. Better be in same guild

But I am EU, so wrong timed

This post was edited by MillionVoices on Mar 3 2018 04:54am
Go Back To Realm of the Mad God Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll