d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby >
Poll > Matt Dorito
Prev1234519Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 290.00
Feb 6 2018 02:19pm
The Bass player for Pop Evil's name is Matt DiRito. I am the TM for the band and handle all security, stage and merchandise. My cousin "The Sheriff" invited me into this group. I can handle myself just fine with the any targeting that may happen. Since I am new to this group and I don't have a lot of knowledge how this all works. I am only observing. If anyone would like to talk to me or about me I am happy to listen. If anyone would like verification as to who I am, please feel free to look at Pop Evil's website and pick out a concert date nearest to you. I would be happy to shake your hand at one of the shows. Until then, you can gladly be my friend, be my enemy, or just hide behind your computer screen. I am not worried about it. As for my cousin, I think his track record speaks for itself and I am honored he allowed me a glimpse into your group.
Gold: 3,059.01
Warn: 10%
Feb 6 2018 02:23pm
Quote (2XSNUG @ Feb 6 2018 04:19pm)
The Bass player for Pop Evil's name is Matt DiRito. I am the TM for the band and handle all security, stage and merchandise. My cousin "The Sheriff" invited me into this group. I can handle myself just fine with the any targeting that may happen. Since I am new to this group and I don't have a lot of knowledge how this all works. I am only observing. If anyone would like to talk to me or about me I am happy to listen. If anyone would like verification as to who I am, please feel free to look at Pop Evil's website and pick out a concert date nearest to you. I would be happy to shake your hand at one of the shows. Until then, you can gladly be my friend, be my enemy, or just hide behind your computer screen. I am not worried about it. As for my cousin, I think his track record speaks for itself and I am honored he allowed me a glimpse into your group.

If you need to know the ropes feel free to shoot me a PM. I’d be more than happy to help
Banned
Gold: 0.28
Warn: 20%
Feb 6 2018 02:33pm
Quote (DeShoneKizer69 @ 6 Feb 2018 21:23)
If you need to know the ropes feel free to shoot me a PM. I’d be more than happy to help

That's a terrible idea
Gold: 2,107.00
Feb 6 2018 02:35pm
Quote (2XSNUG @ Feb 6 2018 03:19pm)

did u vote in the poll tho?
Banned
Gold: 0.28
Warn: 20%
Feb 6 2018 02:39pm
Quote (2XSNUG @ 6 Feb 2018 21:19)

Have you ever arm wrestled with sherf before?
Can sherf actually hoist a 600 lb stag over his head and carry it a mile in 3 feet of snow?
How much/which drugs do you do on tour?
Are there groupies to be had and what is the established pecking order as far as who goes first?

This post was edited by MexicanSasquatch on Feb 6 2018 02:41pm
Gold: 2,107.00
Feb 6 2018 02:42pm
Quote (MexicanSasquatch @ Feb 6 2018 03:39pm)
Have you ever arm wrestled with sherf before?
Can sherf actually hoist a 600 lb stag over his head and carry it a mile in 3 feet of snow?
How much/which drugs do you do on tour?
Are there groupies to be had and what is the established pecking order as far as who goes first?

This I am actually interested in everything there is to know about clawcool.
Gold: 3,500.80
Feb 6 2018 02:46pm
Quote (2XSNUG @ Feb 6 2018 02:19pm)

See you February 16th.
Gold: 3,059.01
Warn: 10%
Feb 6 2018 03:36pm
Quote (MexicanSasquatch @ Feb 6 2018 04:33pm)
That's a terrible idea

Why?
Gold: 1,357.00
Feb 6 2018 03:45pm
Quote (Wydz @ Feb 5 2018 06:27pm)
Nacho Cheese or you're fucking a failure at life.

Cool Ranch is absolutely disgusting.

you fkin what m8? nacho is prob best but cool ranch is amazing
i prob like the purple bag the most; think its spicy sweet or something
Gold: 15.20
Feb 6 2018 03:47pm
Quote (VivaPinata @ Feb 6 2018 04:45pm)
you fkin what m8? nacho is prob best but cool ranch is amazing
i prob like the purple bag the most; think its spicy sweet or something

YESS, forgot about Spicy Sweet Chili

#1 ez
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1234519Next