d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Racist Jokes Here > If You Get Offended Easily Look Elsewher
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 95.00
Mar 25 2018 07:59am
An Asian man walks into a bar.
He goes to the black bartender and says Nigger give me a jigger!
The bartender is very offended and says to him that's really racist and offensive. How would you like it if you were treated like that? In fact, you know what? Lets switch places.
So the Asian man goes to stand behind the counter and the black man goes outside. He walks in and says to the Asian man chink give me a drink!
To which the Asian man replies We don't serve niggers.
Gold: 3,568.00
Mar 25 2018 08:03am
How do you make a fag fuck a woman?
Shit in her cunt.

Not racist, but golden
Gold: 55,539.56
May 5 2018 04:08pm
I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629."

Do not be racist; be like Mario. He's an Italian plumber, who was made by the Japanese, speaks English, looks like a Mexican, jumps like a black man, and grabs coins like a Jew!

Reporter: "Excuse me, may I interview you?"
Man: "Yes!"
Reporter: "Name?"
Man: "Abdul Al-Rhazim."
Reporter: "Sex?"
Man: "Three to five times a week."
Reporter: "No no! I mean male or female?"
Man: "Yes, male, female... sometimes camel."
Reporter: "Holy cow!"
Man: "Yes, cow, sheep... animals in general."
Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?"
Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style."
Reporter: "Oh dear!"
Man: "No, no deer. Deer run too fast. Hard to catch."

A black Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, “Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black?” The dad replies, “Why do you want to know, son?” “Because a kid at school is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it!”
May 5 2018 04:16pm
What is a Mexican's favorite sport? Cross-country

A black guy walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder and asks for a beer. The bartender brings a beer and notices the parrot on his shoulder and says, "Hey that's really neat. Where did you get it?" The parrot responds, "In the jungle, there's millions of them."

There was a redneck who hit every black man he saw with his truck. One day he saw a priest walking down the road and thought, "For all the bad things I done, let me give this priest a ride." So he picked the priest up and they drove along. The redneck saw a black guy down the road and decided he would pretend to fall asleep and so the priest would think it was an accident. The redneck closed his eyes and heard a loud bang. "What happened?" he asked. "You missed him," the priest said, "but I got him with the door."

How do you get the little black kids to stop jumping on the bed? Put Velcro on the ceiling. How do you get them down? Tell the Mexican kids it's a piñata.

Q: What do you call white people running down a hill?
A: An avalanche.
Q: What do you call Mexicans running down a hill?
A: A mudslide.
Q: What do you call black people running down a hill?
A: A jail break.
May 5 2018 04:22pm
A guy believed that his wife is cheating on him, so he hired a private investigator. The cheapest he could find was a Chinese man. This was the Chinese PI's report about what he found: "Most honorable, sir. You leave house. I watch house. He come to house. I watch. He and she leave house. I follow. He and she go in hotel. I climb tree. I look in window. He kiss she. He strip she. She strip he. He play with she. She play with he. I play with me. I fall out tree. I not see. No fee. Cheng Lee."

How do you starve a black person? Put their food stamp card under their workboots!

Where do you send Jewish kids with Attention Deficit Disorder? Concentration Camp!

There were three guys in Hell - Iranian, American, and a Chinese man. They asked Satan to let them call their family. The American called and talked for 10 minutes. He payed $1,000. The Chinaman called and talked for 15 minutes. He payed $2,000. The Iranian talked for an hour and only paid $10. The other men complained and Satan responded, "A call from Hell to Hell is local."

Why do Mexican kids eat tamales on Christmas? So they can have something to unwrap.
Gold: 95.00
May 8 2018 05:40am
Quote (RichmanPuppies @ 25 Mar 2018 10:03)
How do you make a fag fuck a woman?
Shit in her cunt.

Not racist, but golden

It's almost as if women were born without an anus.
May 10 2018 03:36pm
Quote (Vicc @ May 8 2018 03:40am)
It's almost as if women were born without an anus.

they don't need an anus if they have a male asshole =)
Gold: 0.07
Warn: 20%
May 10 2018 04:12pm
Why are black people so tall? Because their knee grows

5 fg for next joke. They only get better from here.
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
May 10 2018 04:40pm
A friend of mine got in trouble for punching an african-american woman. In his defense, he was told to go to Home Depot and get a black and decker.

I was walking down the street and I punched a white guy and then I was arrested for assault. The next day after I got out, I punched a black guy and I was arrested for impersonating a police officer.

:rofl:
Gold: 103.49
May 18 2018 01:15pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ 6 Feb 2018 01:03)

What do you call an Asian billionare.
Cha Ching.

:D
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll