d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > A List Of Jews
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 119,903.34
Feb 4 2018 09:37am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Feb 4 2018 10:23am)
No Kidding.

Now consider that whites and white countries seem to have completely lost that notion. We have been propagandized in accepting multiculturalism. We accept the teachings of MLK and never hear a word about George Lincoln Rockwell or Malcom X. We blindly accept integration without any consideration to the long term consequences. That is most certainly not embracing our in-group-preference.

Jewish self preservation is ruthless and will trample anyone and anything that stands in it's way. They will betray and destroy other nations and people, commit genocide, and promote all sorts of decay to further Jewish interests.

So how many months away are you from wearing white t shirts/khakis and getting a tiki torch and joining the protests to save your country from the Jews?
Gold: 0.00
Feb 4 2018 09:46am
Quote (dro94 @ Feb 4 2018 03:34pm)
Santara racist

It's ok to be racist. It's pretty fucking stupid not to be.
Feb 4 2018 10:18am
Quote (bena2OO5 @ 4 Feb 2018 13:17)
posting in an anti-semite thread

Zionism is a racist ideology.
Not all Jews are Zionists and plenty of non-Jews are Zionists.
Being Anti-Zionism is not being anti-Semitic.
It's being anti-racism.
Feb 4 2018 10:26am
Quote (Scaly @ Feb 4 2018 04:18pm)
Zionism is a racist ideology.
Not all Jews are Zionists and plenty of non-Jews are Zionists.
Being Anti-Zionism is not being anti-Semitic.
It's being anti-racism.

"anti-racism" is complete bullshit. Everyone is racist so stop acting like it is virtuous to not be racist. It's propaganda in order to get whites to give up their in-group preference and thereby political control of their own countries.
Gold: 5,016.77
Feb 4 2018 10:38am
We can't Make America Great Again without a healthy paranoia of Jews.
Feb 4 2018 10:48am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 4 Feb 2018 16:26)
"anti-racism" is complete bullshit. Everyone is racist so stop acting like it is virtuous to not be racist. It's propaganda in order to get whites to give up their in-group preference and thereby political control of their own countries.

Only racists have an 'in-group preference' when it comes to skin colour or ethnicity. I judge people based on their actions not whether their great grandfather was a Goldstein, an Awolowo, a Zhang or a Sokolov.
Feb 4 2018 10:50am
Quote (IceMage @ Feb 4 2018 04:38pm)
We can't Make America Great Again without a healthy paranoia of Jews.

This is true. When a group of people have a defacto dual citizenship and a loyalty to their ethno-state then we can expect a conflict of interest. You can't put America first when you also have Israel's interests to take care of first.
Feb 4 2018 11:01am
Quote (Scaly @ Feb 4 2018 04:48pm)
Only racists have an 'in-group preference' when it comes to skin colour or ethnicity. I judge people based on their actions not whether their great grandfather was a Goldstein, an Awolowo, a Zhang or a Sokolov.

That's why every other "racist" nation is largely dominated by ONE race. And in the case of China and Japan they get to reap the benefits of social cohesion. Go take a stroll through South Africa and you will see the extent that whites have to go to to protect themselves from Black violence. Violence that is racially driven, naturally. And I am sure if you want to go move your family into a black neighborhood I am sure your faggy sentiments will go largely unappreciated.

~~

I am a fan of judging people by their actions. But to ignore the characteristics of races is absurd. To ignore the benefits of social cohesion and social trust is absurd. Just take a look at how ethnicities in America tend to vote largely as a group. I don't see any benefit to that, do you? I can hardly see any problems inherent in communities being 100% black, or 100% white. We certainly have no business trying to live and govern ourselves ontop of each other, with one group trying to impose their culture and beliefs on another. It's stupid and you know it. There are a record number of blacks incarcerated in America because their culture and beliefs are bumping up against white cultural norms. I don't think that benefits the black community and to say otherwise is to be a liar.
Feb 4 2018 12:34pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 4 Feb 2018 17:01)
That's why every other "racist" nation is largely dominated by ONE race. And in the case of China and Japan they get to reap the benefits of social cohesion. Go take a stroll through South Africa and you will see the extent that whites have to go to to protect themselves from Black violence. Violence that is racially driven, naturally. And I am sure if you want to go move your family into a black neighborhood I am sure your faggy sentiments will go largely unappreciated.

~~

I am a fan of judging people by their actions. But to ignore the characteristics of races is absurd. To ignore the benefits of social cohesion and social trust is absurd. Just take a look at how ethnicities in America tend to vote largely as a group. I don't see any benefit to that, do you? I can hardly see any problems inherent in communities being 100% black, or 100% white. We certainly have no business trying to live and govern ourselves ontop of each other, with one group trying to impose their culture and beliefs on another. It's stupid and you know it. There are a record number of blacks incarcerated in America because their culture and beliefs are bumping up against white cultural norms. I don't think that benefits the black community and to say otherwise is to be a liar.

I see value in the rational assessment of other's values and beliefs and the assumption of those values should you judge them worth doing so.
I fucking love Indian food for example. I totally agree with the Japanese ideal of valuing experts no matter their field...
The incarceration rate of blacks is not because of an inherent 'culture and belief system' but rather one that has been imposed upon them through racism. Treat people like shit and they behave like shit. Simple.

So much dumbfuck racism in this post I honestly can't be arsed to address it all tbf. I doubt I'd change your mind and you're a pretty gross human being that I'd rather not associate with tbh.
Gold: 5,016.77
Feb 4 2018 12:44pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Feb 4 2018 12:01pm)

~~

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll