d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Enhancement Pvp In Battle For Axeroth
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Feb 3 2018 12:53am
worth coming back for? for reference the last time i enjoyed my enhancement shaman on retail was cata, mop had some very stupid changes and wod was nail in the coffin for me
I didnt even buy legion
are they really just warriors with totems now right down to having rage?

This post was edited by DCSS on Feb 3 2018 12:53am
Gold: 0.00
Feb 3 2018 01:54am
Enhance is a very fun/strong spec. in pvp
Gold: 3,168.20
Feb 3 2018 07:19pm
Quote (ferf @ Feb 3 2018 03:54am)

Also strong in pve.
Feb 4 2018 12:00am
Quote (ferf @ Feb 3 2018 03:54am)

Do they have any healing? That was a pretty strong aspect of them in cata/wotlk not so much in mop but well in mop they were just 3 minute heroes, stack mastery hit ascendance 200k stormblast crits into 30k autos gg not good at much of anything else it was kinda dumb.

legion info i can find doesn't underline self or off healing, which is strange, I think that's vital to the hybrid playstyle, especially one like Enh that lacks Dispels and buffs that other hybrids have.

Sad that they removed sham rage and replaced it with an all around weaker cd

Does feral spirit do anything anymore, or do they just attack? They removed all their abilities but I think they still had Spirit Hunt last time I played. If they lost Spirit Hunt they better do some very respectable damage to make up for it or I will be pretty taken aback

Windwalk totem is gone, so there's no freedom effect at all for Enh shamans anymore I take it? How do we not get kited into oblivion?

Still no insta hexes? I would hope they'd gone back on that dumb choice since it wasn't like you could insta cast it whenever you wanted, and also because it's the weakest hard cc in the game (they can still move). If we have any kind of insta cc? I wouldn't mind if they didn't as long as they fixed the stun totem to not be utterly worthless against competent opponents to the point that you would have to drop it out of LoS and wait 3 seconds to project it 0.2s before it went off to land it. Trying to use it in most situations people just pop it like a balloon. Also totem projection was mandatory.

What about elemental totems? For all the issues I had with MoP, it was pretty fun to take the talent that empowered your earth/fire ele and to micro their abilities in pvp. Having an earth ele channel 20% dmg reduction on me in a bg or stun someone or the fire ele's crazy damage, they were all game changers

Thx

This post was edited by DCSS on Feb 4 2018 12:14am
Gold: 15.00
Feb 4 2018 07:39am
They can burst huge amounts if not cc’d but then they are completely useless and a free kill from what I’ve seen. And no wolves don’t heal anymore.

Pve wise right now they are top 3 for ST damage. They are pretty fun to play though and visually pretty cool. Not to mention zandalari is going to be awesome.

As far as what’s to come in BfA nobody knows.

This post was edited by TSL on Feb 4 2018 07:41am
Feb 4 2018 05:47pm
ahh they sound like they went back to mop then.

So here's my question, if i preorder BfA can I play legion? Probably not right
my account is still WoD

This post was edited by DCSS on Feb 4 2018 05:47pm
Feb 4 2018 06:46pm
Nvm i figured it out
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll