d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Fishing/transmute/cooking/suffusencing > Tips, Hints And Tricks?
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,863.56
Feb 2 2018 09:03am
Quote (Justin @ Feb 2 2018 10:57am)
http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1128727
i would of stuck to this account, i mean you got it 8 transmute why leave him now?

Thank you for that link.

I have requested that this multi-accusation be researched to get it cleared up one way or another

There is no need for further flogging of that horse.
Please ensure that future responses are answering his queries :)

Play nice
Gold: 1.96
Feb 2 2018 09:06am
Quote (Justin @ 2 Feb 2018 09:57)
[URL=http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1128727]http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1128727[/URL]
i would of stuck to this account, i mean you got it 8 transmute why leave him now?

Are you suggesting that's an old account of mine? I'm not sure how to prove it's not though, so I guess you guys win?

I don't know what else to say here. I'm at a loss for words at this McCarthyism. I made this account a few days ago. I had no idea this site even existed up until then. Why the need to assume you're right? Get over yourselves....

Gold: 19.05
Trader: Trusted
Feb 2 2018 09:07am
Quote (AuntieBilly @ Feb 2 2018 10:06am)
Are you suggesting that's an old account of mine? I'm not sure how to prove it's not though, so I guess you guys win?

I don't know what else to say here. I'm at a loss for words at this McCarthyism. I made this account a few days ago. I had no idea this site even existed up until then. Why the need to assume you're right? Get over yourselves....

wat
Feb 2 2018 09:17am
Quote (Garnier @ 2 Feb 2018 10:07)

wat

I'm not good with dates. So sue me. Jeesh. No reason to nitpick. Other day few days ago....stop being a troll, seriously.
Gold: 100,675.05
Feb 2 2018 09:30am
Come on guys don't be so skeptical... I'm sure it's just a guy who googled "top 3 rpg games of all time" and that lead him straight to http://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/

He told me in-game that he has/had a friend whos nickname was/is zombie so I automatically like him now!

About the skilling... I guess it depends a lot on what sort of connection you have, because there is something wrong with the game or my net and often my clicks aren't taken into account.

So for the past 1 year+, to avoid some bs from happening, I am often doing double or triple super fast clicks (specially when fishing and glyphing) to assure at least 1 of them will "get through".

I'm not sure if other people have that problem, but if you don't, then the best thing would be to left click once after the game takes an action and hold it then release as close as you can before the exclamation mark disappears so you can re-click in time for the next game action.

You gotta feel how in sync you are with the server, because sometimes when you're doing the holding thing you run out of sync and the next game action seems to happen a little bit faster so you've missed a click and you're losing "health bars"

I guess it should work the same without holding and just clicking once fast at the exact time, but that seems laggy/unreliable .

For some reason if you're holding the left key, the game seems to "autorelease" it at the exact time you'll get the most amount of progress in 1 click.

But if it's lagging you can't be sure when the next server action is gonna happen and you need to release the key and re-click in time or you might get what looks like a double server response, but instantly, so the game assumes you've done no action the first time and you're losing "health bar".

You're also losing more durability/temperature/whatever with a click that was supposed to give you more progress, so if you're doing this holding thing it's like you're constantly at the best progress, so if you lag out the next click you'll lose a lot more dura/temp than just a normal fast misclick

Sharing super sensitive info here, illuminati don't come for me!

Legend:
Fast click ----> click. ---------- click. ---------- click.
Holding click ----> cliiickkk... ------ cliiickkk... ------ cliiickkk...
Feb 2 2018 09:33am
Quote (Jupiter5 @ Feb 2 2018 10:30am)
Come on guys don't be so skeptical... I'm sure it's just a guy who googled "top 3 rpg games of all time" and that lead him straight to http://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/

He told me in-game that he has/had a friend whos nickname was/is zombie so I automatically like him now!

My mistake
Gold: 79,066.03
Feb 2 2018 09:37am
Man... this shit got outta hand fast.

Haven’t seen this much since Rucka was more active.

This also seems relevant giving the direction of this thread.

Feb 2 2018 10:01am
About the whole clicks and lag thing, yes. After what hasteful said, I went back and tried it out, and discovered what Jupiter had said about the lag/server link. Good to have confirmation.

About how i heard about this site, it was through a friend who primarily plays poker with FG. He showed me LS, and I knew i had to take a whack at it (pun FULLY intended).

To those of you who joined in the witch hunt: I hope you're proud of yourselves. Way to allow yourselves to be swept up into something with absolutely ZERO evidence. Is this the 1600's, 1950/60s? Seriously uncalled for, and even more tremendously childish, and borderline cruel. What i really want to say, is a lot more vulgar and reminiscent of a sailor or trucker, but this is a forum after all. No hard feelings, just check yourselves next time. Oh, and an actual apology would be nice, not one like your mom or teacher would make you say when you broke someone's toy. What you did today was straight up cyber-bullying and an all out attack. Not. Cool.
Gold: 18,145.28
Feb 2 2018 10:19am
22.1.2018, 10:13:27 Sent -1,200.00 (29,135.87 -> 27,935.87) to M1H4IV1T34ZUL (12.21 -> 1,212.21) Loan till Feb

the amount i sent you should feed you well a lil
Feb 2 2018 10:31am
Quote (AuntieBilly @ Feb 2 2018 11:01am)
About the whole clicks and lag thing, yes. After what hasteful said, I went back and tried it out, and discovered what Jupiter had said about the lag/server link. Good to have confirmation.

About how i heard about this site, it was through a friend who primarily plays poker with FG. He showed me LS, and I knew i had to take a whack at it (pun FULLY intended).

To those of you who joined in the witch hunt: I hope you're proud of yourselves. Way to allow yourselves to be swept up into something with absolutely ZERO evidence. Is this the 1600's, 1950/60s? Seriously uncalled for, and even more tremendously childish, and borderline cruel. What i really want to say, is a lot more vulgar and reminiscent of a sailor or trucker, but this is a forum after all. No hard feelings, just check yourselves next time. Oh, and an actual apology would be nice, not one like your mom or teacher would make you say when you broke someone's toy. What you did today was straight up cyber-bullying and an all out attack. Not. Cool.

uh huh, go on
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll