d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Best Final Fantasy For Ps4 ?
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,057.69
Mar 3 2018 04:33pm
Quote (Bazi @ 28 Feb 2018 16:32)
Dissidia is opposite of turn based, chaotically fast lol

I wish online scene was better

i was speaking about dissidia ff omnia opera on android n ios which is turn based
Gold: 32,161.71
Mar 5 2018 06:18pm
Quote (hammered_guy @ Mar 3 2018 05:33pm)
i was speaking about dissidia ff omnia opera on android n ios which is turn based

ohhh my b
Gold: 1,363.36
Mar 9 2018 03:37pm
Started a new game of ffvii and jesus these were really the game we had back then...? its so hard compared to todays game rofl

No wonder why kids are fucking dumbass

Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 9 2018 06:05pm
Quote (Subban @ Mar 9 2018 01:37pm)
Started a new game of ffvii and jesus these were really the game we had back then...? its so hard compared to todays game rofl

No wonder why kids are fucking dumbass

What's bad is that 7 isn't shit in comparison to most of the older FF games in terms of difficulty lol. They really didn't fuck around though, sink or swim mentality for gamers, and I loved the way they didn't constantly hold your hand through missions. Oh, go here, oh, you weren't paying attention? You don't remember where that was? Tough shit, find it.
Gold: 85.00
Mar 9 2018 07:29pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 9 2018 04:05pm)
What's bad is that 7 isn't shit in comparison to most of the older FF games in terms of difficulty lol. They really didn't fuck around though, sink or swim mentality for gamers, and I loved the way they didn't constantly hold your hand through missions. Oh, go here, oh, you weren't paying attention? You don't remember where that was? Tough shit, find it.

Ff8 find edeas boat. Fuck that took forever the first time I played
Gold: 3,267.50
Mar 9 2018 08:42pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 9 2018 08:05pm)

Thats why i like dark souls

No map nothing just find ur path
Gold: 34.00
Mar 9 2018 10:04pm
Final Fantasy XIV hands down. Best on PC as well.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 11 2018 05:18pm
Quote (vaiav @ Mar 9 2018 06:42pm)
Thats why i like dark souls

No map nothing just find ur path

I totally get that. I've got a buddy who's like me and is bored out of his mind with the easy-mode games these days, and he absolutely loves the Souls series and Bloodborne. I personally just can't get into them. I played DS 1/2, Bloodborne, and 3 (3 only for an hour or two at a buddies though) and ya, they're difficult, but it's not difficulty in the sense of that it's complex to execute things correctly. What's difficult about those games is memorization, patience, and fully understanding and taking advantage of the games mechanics. I respect the series and I enjoyed them when I played them ages ago, but the combat is too tedious for me now, and I've struggled to look that past that and fully enjoy everything else that is AMAZING about the game, and pretty much fucking everything from the enemy variety, look, sounds, music, lore etc.. are pretty fucking amazing. Truth is that it'd be impossible to make a game with this type of system actually difficult, without it being tedious (at least to me), there's just no way to do it, and DS does a great fucking job of constantly changing shit up, surprising the player and everything, and breaking that repetition as much as possible but it's just not quite enough for me. Maybe I'll give it another try at some point down the road, I haven't sat down and put more than a couple hours into any of them since the first week Bloodborne came out in 15 I think? Maybe if I had a week off and some real time to play, I'd be able to get a bit more into it than I've been able to in years.

Quote (vomitwagon @ Mar 9 2018 08:04pm)
Final Fantasy XIV hands down. Best on PC as well.

Can't say hands down.... It's completely different than EVERY other FF game lol. It's an MMORPG like WoW, and while I personally loved this game, you can't just exclude all of the other FF titles for a game that has nothing in common other than some summons lol. Realm Reborn was the shit, and I've heard the expansions have been just amazing. Worth playing for sure, but you need a FULL squad if you actually want to grind this game. Me and a buddy played and on the second coil it started becoming a complete fucking bitch to advance further with randoms. We did manage to clear T9 with a few randoms after months of trying, but it was over after that. We couldn't advance anymore and the game become completely pointless for us at that point.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 11 2018 05:21pm
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll