d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Microsoft Back On Track?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Jan 30 2018 03:00pm
Quote (hammered_guy @ Jan 30 2018 11:58am)
pubg has only been officially launched the 20th of last december not over a year

You could get all technical with it but the game has been available since the end of March 2017. That's almost a year now and the game still isn't optimized at all. It was in early access for longer then they planned and had plenty of time to optimize it. It's a joke that people think they will optimize it on console when they can't even go it on PC when it's been available for much longer.

Gold: 1,057.69
Jan 30 2018 04:26pm
Quote (Goobear @ 30 Jan 2018 17:00)
You could get all technical with it but the game has been available since the end of March 2017. That's almost a year now and the game still isn't optimized at all. It was in early access for longer then they planned and had plenty of time to optimize it. It's a joke that people think they will optimize it on console when they can't even go it on PC when it's been available for much longer.

early access, beta, alpha whatever its all the same thing ur whining about pubg being a long time early access but at the same time u said u play sea of thieves in beta for the past6+month pretty much the same thing here kiddo

n if its that easy to optimize it send them an e-mail how to do it ...

This post was edited by hammered_guy on Jan 30 2018 04:27pm
Gold: 2.32
Jan 30 2018 05:14pm
Quote (Goobear @ Jan 30 2018 03:00pm)

pubg day 1 to pubg week 7 MUCH better they do actually work on their game.
Gold: 0.69
Jan 30 2018 08:35pm
Quote (hammered_guy @ Jan 30 2018 02:26pm)
early access, beta, alpha whatever its all the same thing ur whining about pubg being a long time early access but at the same time u said u play sea of thieves in beta for the past6+month pretty much the same thing here kiddo

n if its that easy to optimize it send them an e-mail how to do it ...

I'm not sure how it's the same thing?

Sea of Thieves technical alpha and beta was free to play for me. Pubg you paid $30 to play early access. Pubg had major issues crashing, major frame rate issues and more on Xbox along with an atrocious button layout. They definitely have improved it but it still runs like shit compared to what it does on my PC. I got it for the x but it's still not even close to where it should be.

I can see you are a bit flustered by the way you say if it's that easy to optimize then I should email them. I never said it's easy but if you have the biggest game on steam and can't find people to work on your game to fix the issues needing to be fixed that is a problem. No need to get emotional my dude.

Quote (nacirem @ Jan 30 2018 03:14pm)
pubg day 1 to pubg week 7 MUCH better they do actually work on their game.

Ofc it's gotten better but it's still a joke on console compared to PC.
Gold: 44,632.01
Feb 3 2018 10:43am
Gamepass depends on how long you have been with xbox tbh. If you have been for 10 years the pass doesnt do you much good right now cause you either outright bought all the games or have acquired them through xbox live gold. For the newer customers gamepass is amazing. They will add plenty of titles over time so it gets interesting for the veteran xbox gamers aswell. A first step was day 1 exclusives... you could just get the pass for half a year for the price of a release game. All the other games are a bonus and you will probabaly see an increase in playerbase aswell. But we will see how the physical stores digest this Netflix like gamepass... digital is the future for the costumer, but for the stores and little stores its a different story. Plus im still oldskool when it comes to my games. I want physical copies if possible.

As for buying EA idk, they definitely have the means, but if its a smart move idk. I wouldnt mind ms acquiring EA, just because it means games wont get killed online a year after release etc plus I would be only interested in the real games. Any sportsgame is wasted on me and EA has plenty...
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll