d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > A New Approch Of > Social Sciences
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 268.15
Jan 26 2018 07:53am
Here is the result of my conjectures and hypotheses:
  • the human brain is a sculpture on which garlands hang
  • the sculpture corresponds to either performance or adequacy

The physical world is a place where people are "stuck in the present moment". This is something very negative. In the physical world, people are interested only in their happiness, personal and immediate. People are therefore likely to harm others.

The psychic world is a place where nothing is problematic. In the psychic world, pollution is not a problem, and global warming is not a problem either. The psychic world is at a distance from the real world. It is a world both wonderful and scary. The only important thing in the psychic world is that everyone is friends, and there are no quarrels.

The physical and psychic worlds are two worlds that coexist, and both have their utility. The goal of a healthy society should be to alternate between these two worlds.

• Adequacy consists of an adequation between the physical world and the psychic world, and results in a homogenous lateralization of the person, and in a balanced integration of the different intelligences.
  • the performance is the opposite

The 8 intelligences:
  • there are eight different intelligences
  • There are two types of intelligences: the intelligences of progress, and the intelligences of well-being
  • there are four intelligences of progress: understanding, love, over-interpretation and knowledge acquisition
  • there are four intelligences of well-being: harmony, flavor, sweetness and curiosity

You can read more about my approach to social sciences by consulting my blog:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77920811&f=276

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Jan 26 2018 07:55am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jan 26 2018 03:59pm
Ill be back to read this

From what I read i find it interesting how absolute , definitive and exexclusive psychological opinions are
Gold: 268.15
Jan 26 2018 04:13pm
Many things that I say are just conjectures and assumptions.
And many things that I say are very subjective. I share a little of my way of thinking. Albert Einstein did the same thing in writing a book: "How I see the world".

Sometimes I purposely want to be a bit too manichean to arouse your interest. Because I think my work is important and could improve many things in the world.

Thanks for reading

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Jan 26 2018 04:18pm
Gold: 258.41
Jan 27 2018 03:03am
Riveting

-The Post
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll